× Chapter 27

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyemin's POV

 

"Mom, remember that one time when I said I will fall for no one but that blonde guy in the cartoon?" I thundered into the room, staring at mom's backside and patiently waiting for her reply.

"Dear, I do remember that. I even gave up on dreaming of having grandchildren." Mom rolled her eyes, drying her hands on her velvet apron.

I smiled ear to ear, laying my coat gently on the arm of the chair.

"Why? Do you have a crush on someone who is not a cartoon character?"

"Hm... I guess?" I shrugged, absentmindedly unlocking my phone upon the notification.

 

Jeon Jungkook: Hey.

 

I swore, it was the hardest 'hey' to reply to. Should I reply with a 'hi?', or 'what do you want'? I needed to sound like I'm NOT affected by his peck. Not at all. I need to sound like the clueless fool like I was.

 

What?

 

A sigh of relief escaped my mouth after barely replying to his text message. Were my hands supposed to get sweaty and shaking when replying to someone's text? If this sickness did exist, would it be called the textophobia? I wouldn't mind being the first person to find out that this type of sickness exist in the universe.

I flinched at the vibration of my phone.

 

Jeon Jungkook: I hope you don't think about that too much.

 

I cocked a brow. By 'that', did he mean... 'That' peck? Yes, it must be. He couldn't be talking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter