× Chapter 32

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Be quick, can't you? I have to take number two!"

 

I knocked at the door of the bathroom repeatedly, stomping my feet at the poor grounds as my knocks turned more loud and violent after learning that Jungkook has no reaction to my calls. 

 

"Geez, calm down will you? I'm almost done." 

 

I rolled my eyes, folding my arms as I walked back and forth infront of the door. Damn it, why does he have to stay in my house anyway? His house was literally 100 times bigger than mine but he chose to stay in this small house that was already squeezy enough for just 3 people. 

After waiting for a good 15 minutes, the door fell open. I had waited too long to even nag at him when he came out. Instead, I shoved him out of my way and quickly closed the door behind, hurrying to the toilet in the speed of light. 

I was still annoyed at how Jungkook just did and said what he wanted to. I mean, he didn't even get my permission to stay in the house! Though mom gladly approved, but still! I just didn't understand why he liked to stay at my house THAT much. I gave myself a quick slap when that image of our lips touching appeared on my head. I really, did needed a good rest. 

After having a dinner (in which mom talked about Jungkook till we finished eating), I was too exhausted to even talk so I just fell on my bed, not moving an inch. Darn it, if it wasn't for the play, I could have been enjoying my time right now.

Jungkook was getting on my nerves when he continuously discomposed me, not giving me any chance to rest. 

 

"Hey, it's just 7 p.m, you're already sleeping? Hyemin! Jung Hyemin? Hyemin!" 

 

"Son of- Mr.Jeon. Can't you shut up? I'm trying to get a rest here. If you can't sleep then do something else and don't bother me. Alright!?" 

 

Jungkook was silent after I raised my voice. Well at least I could rest well now. Or so I thought.

 

"Jung Hyemin." 

 

Ugh. Seriously, why? Just why? 

 

"What?" I replied with both eyes still closed.

 

"How are you?"

 

"Fine."

 

What is he trying to do this time?

 

"I'm doing good too, how are you?" 

 

I bit my lower lips and gripped my pillow before opening my eyes, attempting to smack him with the pillow. But the plan failed when I found him laying still on the bed, blinking at me. 

 

"Who said you can come up to my bed!?" 

 

I shifted further from him, but it was no use as it only made him moved closer to me. He gave me this sly grin and winked.

 

"I said it. Now just get a rest and stop raising your voice."

 

I laughed in disbelief. 'Get a rest' huh? How the hell could I even rest when he was the one who kept botherig me? I held my anger to myself before laying back to my bed, my back facing him. It was silent all of a sudden that I could even hear my own heartbeat. 

 

"Jungkook, you there?"

 

"Mhm, here." 

 

I let out a heavy breath before turning to the other side. I was startled after seeing his face so close to mine, moreover, he was staring at me. Did he just stared at me the whole time while my back was facing him? 

I shook of the thought,  shifting to another position as I felt uncomfortable. 

 

"Wanna do something instead?" 

 

I questioned, trying to look back at him without blushing. But I guessed it doesn't work. I could literally felt my cheeks burning. 

Jungkook hummed for a moment before shaking his head. I frowned, then what was he bothering me for? 

 

"I rather stay this way." 

 

Without any warning nor signs, he held me b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter