× Chapter 9

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jeon Jungkook! Are you out of your mind?" Hyemin hissed at the male, who was giving her an innocent face as if he had just said nothing.

 

“You know, that time of the month.” Jungkook winked at the couple. They were kind enough to smile at the two ‘weirdos in the café’ before continuing their own conversation, leaving Hyemin silently produces smoke from her nose, ears too.

 

Hyemin rolled her eyes, “Why would you do that?”

 

“Why not?” Jungkook answered without any hesitation, Hyemin was already getting her fist ready, about to land it on Jungkook’s head but eventually calmed down when the smell of macchiato greeted her. The waiter carefully placed the two cups of freshly brewed caramel macchiato and bowed at the two.

 

“Thank you,” Jungkook spoke, showing the female waiter his killer smile. But surprisingly, unlike the girls in school, she wasn’t wavered by his playboy-smile at all. Instead, the waiter smiled warmly back at Jungkook before excusing herself.

 

Jungkook was of course, quite surprised that he failed to impress the waiter with his oh-so-charming smile. Hyemin who witnessed the scene silently smirked, sipping on her sweet macchiato. Jungkook awkwardly cleared his throat before taking a sip of his drink. Oh, the humiliation. But that’s okay, he thought. He still have hundreds of girls in school that would even lose their breath even if he just cleared his throat.

 

Hyemin stood up from the table, walking towards the counter without any words. Jungkook raised an eyebrow before turning to the girl,

 

“Hey! What’s the rush for? At least finish your drink— first…” Jungkook whispered the last word after noticing that the cup was completely empty. He sighed before taking a last sip of the coffee, rushing over to Hyemin who was already heading out of the café after paying for her drink.

 

Jungkook placed a 50 dollars note on the counter, rushing out of the café, “Keep the change!”

 

The cashier were surprised at the amount of money, did that teenager just asked him to keep such a big amount of change? Nonetheless, he still took the money, still confused at the rushing pairs that just ran out of the café.

 

“Hey, hey! Slow down, will you?” Jungkook panted, grabbing Hyemin’s wrist and finally got her to stop.

 

Hyemin stopped her track, her eyes tracking down all the way to her wrist. Horrifie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter