× Chapter 6

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd person POV

 

"H-have we meet before?" 

 

The words escaped Hyemin's mouth as she tilted her head, attempting to remember the list of people that she had met when a sharp, familiar pain that she hadn't felt for a long time came attacking her head again. Her vision was blurry; sweats forming on her forehead as her legs gave out and fell on the ground. 

 

"Hyemin, Jung Hyemin. Can you hear me?" 

 

She could hear him. But the pain that continuously stabbed her head made it felt as if she was listening to Yoongi from underwater. His voice echoed, a little unclear. Hyemin blinked, hoping to get her vision back but all that she got was darkness filling her vision slowly before she fell into a complete darkness. 

Knowing Professor Lee, there was no way she couldn't hear the noises made from outside the classroom. She had to stop her lesson to check what is going on outside, just to find Hyemin on Yoongi's arms, unconscious. Professor Lee who was dumbfounded from the abrupt incident and gave Yoongi permission to bring Hyemin to the infirmary. 

Yoongi regretted asking her such useless question which, made her this way in the end. She was sick again. And he hated to see her being sick. But he hated himself more when he knew that he was the cause of this incident.

Why was he so stupid? Why was he so insensitive to what she has gone through? But the biggest question that was drawn on his head was, why did they had to meet again? And, why did it hurt when he was the only one remembered everything? 

 

xxxxx

 

The familiar scent of infirmary struck Hyemin's nose, making her sniffed several times before opening her eyes slowly. Her head doesn't hurt any more. Well, at least it wasn't as worst as before. The first thing she saw was a white vase placed on the corner of the window sill with two bright pink roses grew beautifully inside the vase. Although the curtain was closed, the brightness still made Hyemin squinted her eyes, turning her head to the opposite side to avoid the strong sunlight. 

 

"I'm sorry."

 

A husky voice suddenly called out. That was when Hyemin found out that Yoongi had been laying down on the other bed beside her, his body curled up into a ball and his arms supporting the side of his head. Hyemin was lost i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter