× Chapter 17

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“E-Eh?”

"Get on my back. Seriously, do I have to repeat my words every time I talk to you?" Yoongi raised his voice and I was a little a bit taken aback by his reply. Seeing him expressing an emotion… was such an honor.

"O-okay." I replied and get on his back, carefully wrapping my arms around his neck; trying my best not to choke him.

 

xxx

 

He was quiet and I wasn’t planning to start a conversation. If I were to talk to him, what kind of question would I ask him? Hey, at which salon did you bleach your hair? Or what do you think of that bird standing on top of the electric pole?

 

Whatever. Keeping quiet is the best option I had.

 

“Teenagers these days,” A group of middle aged ladies walked pass us, clicking their tongue and looking at us with uncomfortable gazes.

I turned my head to the other side, embarrassed. He mentioned that his workplace wasn’t far from school, but it felt as if we were walking all the way to the North Pole just to get his things.

I gasped, burying my face on the crook of his neck when two girls who were wearing our school’s uniform were heading closer to our direction. My intention was just to hide my face from familiar faces, but somehow… Yoongi’s perfume drew me closer to his neck. A minty perfume scent mixed with a faint smell of sweat, a scent of… a boy.

“Hyemin? Are you alright?” Yoongi turned his head a little, probably thinking what the heck was I doing, sticking my face to his neck. I hope he won’t think of me as a ert after this.

“Still alive and well…” I muttered.

“Here we are,” Yoongi let out a heavy sigh, placing me on the ground slowly. I looked around, on top of the small café was a curvy neon sign that said ‘Velvet Town’. A cute name for a cute café.

As we entered the café, a worker immediately approached us, leaning his side on the counter.

“Ooh, Min Suga. I see you finally found a girl. A cute one.” The employee joked and winked at me playfully. I smiled and bowed. Manners is always important, no matter how creep out you are at the situation.

“Just ignore him.” Yoongi said flatly and pointed at the empty table with two chairs, “Wait here. I’ll be right back.”

 

I waited for him, sitting there awkwardly while people are giving me looks. I wouldn’t blame the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter