× Chapter 22

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s taking them so long?” Jungkook moved to and fro in front of the closed door.

He ended up calling Yoongi over, he had no reason to not call him. They will meet sooner or later even if Jungkook gave a half assed excuse of him not being able to contact Yoongi. They were meant to be, after all.

Jungkook knew he wasn’t supposed to think that way. He wasn’t supposed to hope for Hyemin to lose her memories forever.

“Hey,” Yoongi closed the door carefully. ­

Jungkook stopped, looking around to see an unfamiliar Yoongi. By unfamiliar, he meant by the look on Yoongi’s emotionless face. His nonchalant eyes that never gave a to anything happening around him, his lips that always curled upwards. None of them made their appearance.

He looked different. He looked… Happy. A fake type of happiness. Where you shove your real emotion into the bin and deceive everyone with a smile.

“I have a favor to ask,” Yoongi said. His tone low careful.

“What is it?”

“When you go in, please don’t ask her anything.” Yoongi paused, placing a hand on Jungkook’s shoulder, “Take care of her, I know you can do it for me.”

And he’s gone. Gone for good.

Jungkook took a hint from Yoongi’s words and sprinted into the room. Then something held his legs back from going nearer. Jungkook was confused. What was he supposed to do with a crying girl?

One. Run away

Two. Hug her

Three. Do nothing and just stare

If I’m in a melodrama, Jungkook thought. I’ll definitely go for option two.

But he wasn’t. He was facing a real life situation, not some kind of cheesy melodrama he would always skip whenever it appeared in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter