× Chapter 34

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baek Subin, wake up. Stop scaring me."

Jungkook repeated again and again. He has been in the room for two hours looking after Subin who was laying on the bed, pale face and bandaged head. Jungkook held her hand tightly, praying for her to wake up soon. He knew that he hated her for what she has done. But his grip became stronger every time a minute passed and she wasn't awake yet.

Few minutes has passed and Subin was still the same. Jungkook stood up from his seat and decided to call the doctor when a faint and weak voice called his name. Jungkook stopped his track immediately, rushing over to Subin.

"How are you feeling? Does your head still hurts? Hm?"

Subin shook her head slowly, moving her hand to Jungkook's.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry for ruining our friendship. I didn't mean to do it. That night-"

"Shh. Just rest for now. Look, you don't even have the strength to talk anymore."

Subin shook her head, refusing to what Jungkook told her to do. She doesn't want to keep it to herself any longer. The truth that she kept all these time was killing her. She wanted to finish everything today, not tomorrow, nor the day after that.

"No, Jungkook. You have to listen to what I'm going to say."

Jungkook sighed and nodded his head, losing to the girl as he sat down on the chair, ready to hear the truth behind the past that he has misunderstood for 4 years.

"That day, the same day when you told me what you felt, that was the same day where everything started to go wrong."

4 years ago

"Let me go!"

Subin demanded, struggling from the strong man's grip but failed miserably. The man ignored her cries and continued to pull her. He pulled her into a dark alley, pinning her against the wall as he looked into Subin's eyes, giving chills running down her spine.

"I heard everything. He confessed his feelings to you. What are you going to do after this huh!? I told you, I clearly told you to stay away from him far back then but you--"

He paused punching the wall furiously with his right hand as Subin flinched in surprise. She could have scream or run away at that time, but she couldn't. She couldn't because if she does, her loved ones will be hurt.

"Listen, I don't want you to meet that anymore and he better know that you're already taken. By me. If I see you talking with that guy again, you don't want to know what will happen to him."

He finished, storming out of the alley leaving Subin all alone in the dark place. Tears flowing down her eyes.

"Lee Sehoon, the leader of a frightening gang unfortunately developed a feeling for me and started to chase me after. I was scared. Because no ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter