× Chapter 23

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hahaha, what are you talking about? Stop joking around and let’s be serious alright?”

“I’m not playing around, Jung Hyemin. It was already over since the day your parents disapproved our relationship.” Yoongi looked away. He knew it was an obvious lie, but at least he had a reason to leave her.

"You’re lying,” Yoongi guessed it right, Hyemin would eventually notice his lie. “You should know that you’re a bad liar, Min Yoongi.”  

"Anyway, I’m moving back to Daegu tomorrow.” Yoongi coughed, changing the topic quickly. He didn’t want to get stuck in an awkward conversation for too long, considering how he’s not good with words.

Hyemin laughed, “I really hope you’re lying about this too.”

“Believe me or not, it’s up to you. I just feel that I have to tell you this before I go.”

“B-But why? Is money the problem? I can lend you some… If that’s the case.”

Yoongi slammed his hand on the table abruptly, “I don’t need your help. So please, don’t talk about that again. You’re making me sound pitiful.”

That wasn’t the first time Hyemin mentioned about lending some cash to Yoongi. And he hated that. He hated the embarrassment he had to feel throughout the conversation.

 

“You have Jungkook now, you don’t need me, Hyemin.”

 

“What are you talking about? Jungkook is just… Just a friend. He’s different.” Hyemin couldn’t believe her ears. How could he throw her away just like that?

 

Yoongi pat his shirt and gave Hyemin a smile, a goodbye smile. “He’s not just a friend, I’m can guarantee that. Take care, Hyemin. We’ll meet again. Someday.”

 

"What's with the long face?" Jungkook entered, holding a black plastic bag in his hand.

Food. Hyemin thought, finally something to make her forget about the incident last night.

"Nothing important,” she smiled, “Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter