× Chapter 20

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi tossed his pen across the desk. Doing his homework when he had a more important matter to think about was straight out a dumb idea. Two days had pass after he told Mrs. Jung that he will contact her soon. In reality, he was just trying hard to pretend that he hadn’t hear anything from Hyemin’s parents.

Yoongi stood up from his chair, finally sick of hiding from his responsibility. If he wasn’t going to make an effort to hold Hyemin back, then he don’t deserve her at all.

Picking up the half torn paper stuck between his Mathematics textbook, Yoongi punched the numbers on his phone quickly. Before he changed his mind, before he take more time and make them wait.

 

“Ma’am, what we talked about earlier…”

 

"I guess that much will answer your question." The door creaked open the moment Yoongi finished his story.

“Oh, Jungkook oppa, am I right? I heard a lot about you.” Yeonhee entered the house, massaging her own shoulder.

Jungkook nodded, giving her a quick smile before standing up. The mood circling him and Yoongi was too gloomy to do whatever project they were assigned to. “It’s getting late, I’d better get going now.”

Yoongi waited for Yeonhee to close the door of her bedroom. “About everything I said earlier, please keep it a secret.”

 

“Trust me, hyung.”

 

xxx

 

 

"I'm bored, I'm bored!" Hyemin shouted as she kicked the air. She had been lying down on her bed doing nothing for the past twenty minutes.

 

She stood up from her bed, looking around her room to see what she could do. Hyemin approached the book shelf that she haven’t touch for quite a while. The shelf was filled with books of different genres. From horror to romance, from series of comics to thick and boring fictional books. But she never touched any of them, not after she was discharged from the hospital.  

 

“Let’s see…” Hyemin hummed as her fingers touched the books one by one.

 

Hyemin came across a book that looked unfamiliar for her. She pulled out the book, no, a pile of pape

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter