× Chapter 19

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It was a year ago when everything started.” Yoongi exhaled.

 There was no point hiding the past from Jungkook anymore. He was tired of telling too much lies anyway.

 

 “Min Yoongi! Are you even listening to what I’m saying?” Hyemin stopped walking and grabbed Yoongi by the arm to gain his attention.

“O-Oh?”

Hyemin pinched his cheek softly, shaking her head. “You need to fix that day dreaming habit of yours. I said, should we go to the beach on the weekend?”

Yoongi nodded, agreeing to everything Hyemin said. How could he reject those eyes that look at him whenever she spoke?

“Of course, anything you wish.”

 

The relationship was a lie. They knew they won’t be able to last long when Hyemin’s parents were against their relationship. Even so, they wanted to believe that everything will be alright.

Everything… will be alright. Not.

 

xxx

 

“Ow! Let me go!” Hyemin struggled to break free from Rebecca’s grip.

“Did you have fun watching us getting punished by Mrs. Park? I clearly told you to finish that ing homework before History class starts, didn’t I?” Hyo In spat on Hyemin’s face.

Hyemin yelped when her back slammed against the railing. The girls weren’t leaving her anytime soon, looking from their unsatisfied expression. Her trembling hands reached for the railing, supporting her balance.

 

“One more mistake,” Rebecca stepped forwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter