CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Taehyung! Stop running around with the decorations and help us will you?" 

Jin groaned at the younger one, decorating their dorm was already hectic enough for him and yet he still had to nag at the six boys that wasn't any help at all. The only person he could depend on was Hyemin who was carefully placing each decorations on the mini Christmas tree. 

"Hyemin, please take care of the rest. I have to get the cake out of the oven now," said Jin as he stood up from the floor. He swore he could hear a cracking sound coming from his legs after sitting on the same spot for about 1 hour. Hyemin nodded and smiled at Jin, hanging a small Santa decoration on the tree. 

"Don't touch me," Jungkook spoke to the villain in the game as he looked at his phone screen intensely. 

"Damn it!" He groaned and threw the cushion against the wall, making it bounce towards Yoongi and hit him in the face. He didn't care though, he was too deep in his nap. He started after he was done taking a shower at 12pm and haven't move an inch until now. 

Namjoon who was told to stay away from the props and all had been staying in the corner of the room, singing the lyrics out loud with his earphones plucked in both of his ears. 

"Ugh, Namjoon hyung! I can't even-" Jimin kicked his feet to the air upon Namjoon's selfish act . Namjoon was busy enjoying the music blasting in his ears, his ability to break things sometimes give him advantage: such as skipping the job at preparing for the Christmas party. 

J-hope on the other side was busy imitating the girl group dances from the television. Girl group dances are very, very important for variety show, according to J-hope. 

Hyemin sighed as she witnessed the scene caused by the boys. She stood up from her seat and head to Jungkook, mercilessly pulling him by his ears. 

"Ow! Babe, what was that for?" Jungkook whined in pain until Hyemin made him took his seat in front of the Christmas tree and let his ears go. 

"If you have that much time to play games , you might as well help me with decorating this tree," Hyemin frowned at her self-centered boyfriend who had been playing games since they started preparing for the party .

"But the other hyungs aren't helping too! I don't see why I should hel- ow!" Jungkook held his left eye, rolling on the floor in pain after Hyemin had threw one of the soft toys right at his eyes. 

The members who froze after hearing Jungkook screaming in pain had immediately ran to the tree and helped decoarting. Of course, Namjoon was an exception as he had been warned to stay away from almost everything.

After all the sweats and energy they've gave out, all the preparations were finally done by 7p.m. 

The members shouted in delight when the foods were served on the table, along with the homemade Christmas cake by Jin and decorated by the 95 liners placed in the middle of the table. The 8 of them raised their expensive wine glasses above their head and shouted Merry  Christmas in unison before enjoying their meal beside the twinkling mini Christmas tree which was decorated beautifully by everyone (except for leader Namjoon). 

They sat in circle after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter