× Chapter 30

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning wind blew as it hit Hyemin's face. The two decided to take a walk in the park after having a breakfast, which, passed by a little more slowly and more awkward as ever.


"I swear that was the most awkward breakfast I've ever had." Hyemin groaned, kicking the tiny stones as she strolled in the park with her hands stuck inside the pocket of her jacket.


Jungkook grinned, catching up to Hyemin and nudged her side. "What do you mean awkward? That was the best breakfast I've ever had." Jungkook nodded, stretching his arms. The park was filled with many people than usual as it was Sunday. In the middle of whining, Hyemin spotted a group of teenagers around her age gathering on the bench, cheering and talking about the thing they saw on the phone. Curious, Hyemin tugged Jungkook by the shirt and looked at him with a sheepish grin.


"Let's see what they are up to."


Without having the time to complain, Jungkook was dragged by Hyemin towards the group of teenagers. They didn't seemed to pay attention to the two that just arrived. Instead, they continued watching the video on the phone that seemed to belong to the girl who was holding the phone. Hyemin squinted, trying to take a clearer view on the video. Jungkook who noticed Hyemin trying to stand higher in order to see the video shook his head at her before placing a palm on the top of her head, standing higher causing Hyemin to nag at him. Jungkook shrugged at Hyemin after taking a clear look of the video.


"Just a group of buskers, nothing interesting." He said, a little bit too loud for the girl in front of him. The girl turned to him, glaring at Jungkook.


"Excuse me, I don't know who you are but please watch your mouth. They are currently the hottest buskers in Daegu, consist of four members. There was a new member and he fit right in!" She explained excitedly, pointing at a guy standing at the centre. 


Hyemin no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter