× Chapter 15

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One, two, three drops. There goes her tears cascading down her cheeks. Hyemin didn’t want to cry and get called a cry baby by others, she really didn’t want to. But the rumor hit her like a hurricane and she wasn’t able to control her tears that dropped without any warning.

 

Hyemin wiped her face, hiding her tears from the people in the class. What would they say if they saw her crying in the class? Rumors these days spread like wild fire; most importantly, the bad ones.

 

“Hyemin?” Jungkook’s voice called out upon the fight between herself and her tears.

 

For a while, Hyemin thought of throwing herself into Jungkook and cried in his arms. And she swore it would be the first and last time that thought hit her mind, because it was just plain ridiculous and random. Jumping on someone who hates you and cry in his arm was just ironic.

 

“Are you crying?” He asked, cocking a brow.

 

“No, no I’m not.” Hyemin replied, but it was obvious from how shaky her voice was.

 

“Follow me to the rooftop.” Jungkook demanded coldly and strolled out of the class without waiting for Hyemin to even get up from her seat.

 

Hyemin shrugged and stood up from her seat, just to realize those few drops of hot tears had wet her skirt. Great, now they would think that she had just peed on her skirt.

 

Jungkook was nowhere to be found the moment she stepped out from the classroom, he had probably arrived at the rooftop by now.

 

“What now?” Hyemin asked when she found Jungkook leaning against the railing.

 

The weather was annoyingly windy, and Hyemin totally hated it. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter