× Chapter 1

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Good luck at school, darling. I love you!”

 

Mrs.Jung waved excitedly at her daughter with a wide smile spread across her face. Hyemin replied with a light nod, waving back at her mom. She could already feel her soul slowly leaving her body upon seeing the crowded school. She took a last look at the school before taking a deep breath and finally, walking into her new school. 

 

“Teachers’ room, huh?”

 

Hyemin muttered to herself softly and ruffled her hair, ignoring the fact that she'll gain weird looks from people around her because of her messy hair. She doesn't give lots of care about her hair. Combing it and tying it into a ponytail were all she needed to do. 

“I swear if it weren't for dad's company I wouldn't have end up in- ahh!” Hyemin shrieked before painfully landed on the cold hard pavement. Falling on her on the first day of school?

 

Great. 

 

“Ouch… that hur-“  

 

“Geez, do you have any eyes?"

 

A voice questioned from above. The voice was somewhat high tone and annoying for Hyemin. She blew her bangs and glanced at the boy with the black hair who doesn't even lend a hand to help her stand up. Swearing under her breath, Hyemin helped herself up from the ground and patted her uniform. Giving the boy a last glance, Hyemin walked before him, ignoring the shouts and complains behind her. 

 

“Hey! Leaving already? Without apologizing?” 

 

Hyemin snickered, she does have eyes and she was actually looking at where she was going. The one who was at fault was the boy, as she swore the boy was piercing into the pavement’s soul while he was walking.

 

“So, you’re the new student right? Follow me, I’ll lead you to your class.”

 

The professor spoke, organizing the papers on his table. Giving the papers a light tap on the table to make them neat, he tucked them under his arms and walked out from the staffs’ room with Hyemin following up behind like a lost puppy.

Hyemin shivered upon looking at the students in the school. They were all giving their dirty looks to her whenever she passed by.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter