Sad Moment

She's my maid-wife

Jaejoong POV

I just had my dinner with stupid Seohyun . Urghh , she's damn annoying ! " Jaejoong-shi , i want this ! Jaejoong-shi , I want that ! Jaejoong-shi , let's go there ! " Aishh , she really want to die soon . Yah , don't you know I don't like you ? I'm going to dump you ! Why can't you not know that ? Aishh , if I tell thi to myself , she wouldn't hear me . What's the use talking to myself . Aishhh !

" Jae ! Come downstairs ! " Aishh , what's this stupid old woman want ?

Tuk ! Tak ! Tuk ! Tak ! ( Sounds of Jaejoong footsteps )

" Hmm " I'm telling you , I'm not going to entertain you . I don't want to talk to you either !

" Don't go out with Seohyun-shi again . You are just going to break her heart . " Yeah , you know right ? Tsk .

" So what ? It's not like she's your daughter " Didn't I say I don't want to talk to her ? Aishh , whatever !

" You're my son . I know you very well . Yes , she's not mine , but she's my friend's daughter " I know you too very well . You're my mom right . Huh , stop acting like you care other's feelings .

" Hmm , whatever " Whatever you say . I'm your son right ? Tsk

 

...

Jessica POV

What are they doing together ? Aishh , it's really curiousing me . That Seohyun . Ahh , she knows how to make others fall for her . However , she got money . She can do anything that she want . Why am I thinking about them . Arghhh , Jessica Jung ! Stop thinking about them ! They're not even important to you . Urghh !!!!

" Sica-ah ! Where are you ? Yuhuuuu !! Sica-ah ! " Aishh , this Hyuna ! Am I deaf ? Urghh , this girl also !

" Yuhuuu , I'm hereeeee !!!! In the kitchen !!! Yuhuuuu ! " Hahaha , this is kinda fun also . Kekeke

" Yah ! Are you imitiating me ? " Aigoo ! Where the hell did she come from ?

" Heyy , you start first right ? Kekeke " Hahaha , see see ! You can't even answer me . She remained silent guys . Kekeke

" Sica-ah "

" Hmm " 

" Have you sleep ? " Aishh , this girl ! Really ?

" If I answered you now , you would've know the answer right ? " How can I sleep when I kept thinking about them ? Aigoo ~

" You have something to say ? " Ahhh , how did she know ? She really my friend . Aww

" Why did you say that ? " I'm curious to know ~~

" Hmm , if you got problem , you can't sleep well . I know you very well " You really do , Nana-ah . Saranghae

" Then , you have problem too . You can't sleep well right ? " I know you too Nana-ah .

" Hmm " I though so ! " Can I tell you ? " OMGEEEE ! I can hear her sobs . 

" Of course ! Why can't you ? " Nana-ah , please don't be sad . I'm in trouble too .

" It's about Junhyung "

 

Flashback

" Honey , let's meet my parents " Junhyung ask Hyuna .

" Why ? " Hyuna was curious to know . Junhyung suddenly ask her that .

" I just want you to meet them . Pleaseeee " Junhyung smile . But , he don't seem like happy saying that . Seems like there's something wrong .

" Hmm okay " Hyuna smile back . But , she knows there's something wrong .

...

" Omma , Appa, this is Hyuna . My college friend " Junhyung introduced Hyuna to his parents . His parents look at Hyuna up and down . Then , they nods . Their face looks annoying .

" Annyeong Mr. and Mrs. Yong . Hyuna imnida , Kim Hyuna " Hyuna introduced herself again . Then , she bow . She shows the sweetest smile to them . 

" Please sit " Mrs. Yong ask her to sit , " So , what's your parents occupation ? " Mrs. Yong ask .

" Ahh , they have died " Hyuna said . She smiled but her heart feel the pain . She want to cry now !! Huaaaa

" Ahh , I'm sorry " Mrs. Yong said . She doesn't seem that sorry .

" It's okay " Hyuna shook her head .

" Let me be honest and straight to the point with you . Actually , I want to married Junhyung with my friend's daughter . So , I beg you to let him go . I know about your relationship " Mrs. Yong said . She really is straight to the point . How could she say that ? Doesn't she have feelings ? She's a woman too right ?

" Ahh , it's okay . I'm not even perfect for him . " Hyuna said . She begin to sad . How could Junhyung ask her parents to told her that . Her heart is ache . She cannot stay there anymore . She have to go , " Is that all ? I have to go . Annyeong " Hyuna said and bow . Then, she leave the place .

 

Hyuna POV

Sob sob .. sob .. sob sob ... Junhyung-ah , why did you do this to me ? WHY ?????

" Nana !!! " Could it be him ? Haha , it couldn't be . He's getting married to someone else . 

" Nana-ah , I'm sorry " someone apologise to me and hug me from the back . I knew it , it was him . But , my heart keep denying . I can't be with him . He turn my body facing him . Then , he place his hand on my cheek .

" Nana-ah , I'm sorry " Tsk , sorry ? Is sorry can heal my heart ?

" Stop saying sorry to me " I don't need your apology Jun-ah . You too . Don't deserve my apology .

" I'm sorry " Yah ! Don't you get it ?

" Go " I can't let you go , but I have to .

" I'm sorry " Stop ! Please stop !

" Stop " Please , Jun-ah ! Don't give me hope anymore !

" Im so ... "

" GO I SAID ! GO ! dON'T YOU GET IT ? GO ! WHY ? YOU KNOW ABOUT IT RIGHT ? WHY MUST YOUR PARENTS TELLING ME THE TRUTH ? WHYYYY ?????? GO AWAY !! GO ! i DON'T WANT TO SAY YOUR FACE !!!! " sob-sob , my heart ...

It's really in pain ...

 

Flashback end

" It really hurt inside , Sica-ah " Nana-ah , I'm sorry . I can't help you . I'm sorry Nana-ah . I'm such a useless friend . I .. I have a problem too . No ! No ! I can't tell her . I can't burden her anymore . 

" Nana-ah , I'm here . I'm here for you . I won't leave you okay ? " I hug her in order to comfort her . Tonight , she sleep in tears . Nana-ah , no matter what happen , I will always love you . No matter what !

 

 

Aigoo , this is such a sad chapter . Sob-sob ( wiping tears ) . Please keep reading guys :)))

Comment & Subscribe pleaseeeeeeee :DDD