Goodbye

She's my maid-wife

Jessica POV

" I want to marry her " 

What ? This is ridiculous ! No way Jaejoong Kim ! I won't marry you !!! Arghhhhh

" And you think I'm going to agreed ? " staring at him with eyes full of anger . In your dream mister !

He look at me and give , he think the sweetest smile but i think the ugliest smile ever ! Urghhh , " Yes " and nods . What ? You're so damn wrong mister . So damn wrong !

" Haha ? Your jokes can't even make me laugh because I can heard myself my laugh just now is fake , Jaejoong-shi " still staring him . You really driving me crazy , Jaejoong . Really . 

" I'm not making jokes . I'm serious " he still staring at me . Suddenly , he pull me to him and kiss me ... haaaa ? I can't say this , INFRONT OF HIS MOTHER ? Is he nuts ? Stupid ! I'm so embarassed right now ! 

After a few second of sudden kiss scene , I harshly push him and ...

PANGG !!

Yes ! Finally I slap him and I don't know for how many times . Yah ! 

" Why did you kiss me huh ? " Where am I supposed to hide my pretty face now ? Ah ah , should I jump from the window ? Or or , hide under the table ? Aishh , this is really ! Urghhh 

" To show you that I'm really serious " What ? What ? What ? HAHAHAAH , serious huh ? Tuihh , I was tickled to hear .

I look at Mrs. Kim . Her reaction is ... smiling ? Urghh , like mother , like son ! I bow and walk as fast as lighting out of the room . I curse him on my way out of the mansion . 

I took the cab as soon as I reach out of the mansion . I don't care about money anymore ! I have to get home as soon as possible . I can't stand living here . My life was full of peace before except for the devil Seohyun !!

I arrived home after 30 minutes of ride . I paid for the cab and quickly get in home . 

" Nana-ah ! " I yell . " Nana-ah ! Where the hell are you ? Urghh ( mess her hair ) " 

" What's wrong with you ? I'm 'hell' here ! You're that tension huh ? " I heard someone from my back . I knew it was her . I smile and turn back . 

" When are we leaving ? " I immediately ask her . I have to leave soon or I'll stuck with a man called Jaejoong . 

" Hmm , it's two week from today I think . Wae ? " Stop wae wae me . Let's leave soon my dear !

" Let's get a passport and ticket plane today " I quickly pull her hand . She pull back her hand and make a WHATS-WRONG-WITH-THIS-GIRL face . 

" I've already make a passport for both of us . Here " She handed me the passport . " And the plane tickets , we can buy next week " she said again .

" We have to leave soon or should I say tomorrow ? " I look at her with a my very confident face . She give me a 'HA ?' look . " Wae ? Is that what you want to ask ? " I ask her . She nods . " Because ... " I told her everything that just happened . She really look shock and quickly pull me to buy ticket plane . We are going to leave tomorrow . Yabedabeduuuu !!! 

Muahahahaha , Jaejoong Kim . I will leave you tomorrow 'darling' ! We will not getting married . Never ! Muahahaha (evil laugh )

Next day ...

" Have you finished packing up ? " Hyuna suddenly entered my room . I nods and smile . " Yes " 

" Let's go . The cab is waiting " I nods again and pull my bag . Goodbye room . I'll be missing you . Please don't blame me for leaving you . Blame that Jaejerk ( yes , I stole the nickname you readers gave to Jaejoong . Hehe ) okay ? Hehehe

We walk out of the house laughing . While we were happily laughing ...

Ehem ! Ehem !

We immediately look to the front . Wahh , it's Yonghwa ! What is he doing here ? And how did he know we're living here ? Ahh , yes . Hyuna ! Okay okay . He bow at us and we bow back . Then we greet each other .

" So ready to leave ? " he ask . What ? Is he the 'cab' Hyuna's talking about ? 

" Where's our cab ? " Hyuna ask . Okay , he's not the cab .

" I ask him to go back . I want to send both of you to the airport . Don't worry , I've paid the cab " Okay settle that stuff . Now I want to know how did he know we're leaving today ?

" How did you know we're leaving today ? " Aww , that so sweet . Thanks for reading my mind Hyuna . Hahaha

" Well I saw the both of you yesterday at the counter and after you leave I ask the stewardess " and ...

" What are you doing there ? " Ohh , thanks for asking Hyuna . I really can save my voice today . Hahahahah

" I'm buying tickets too " Okay , before she ask ...

" Ticket ? What ticket ? " Let me ask first . I don't want you to be a reporter Hyuna-ah . Hihi :D

" I'm leaving for London another a week . I don't want you to ask so I'm telling you , my family moved there . Nana-ah , I've told my mom that you're quit since I think you don't have the time coming to my house for resigning " Hmm , Yonghwa-ah . Let me tell you something .

" Thanks for the very long long longgggggggg explanation " But unfortunately , Hyuna told you frst . Aishh ~

" Okay , shall we ? " I'm not going to say anything . 

" Sica-ah , say something " So now you cannot say anything anymore ? Duh !

" Yes Yong-ah . Let's go " I'm still saying it since we've already late because of the very long long longgggggggggg conversation . ( Immitiating Hyuna because she can't speak out a single word just now . Okay maybe she still speak a single verse :P )

 

Airport ...

" Take care okay " Yonghwa said . Aww , he's so caring . Seohyun is so stupid for rejecting him . Aishh !

" Thank you Yonghwa . You helped a lot . " I thanked him . He smile and nods . He took out something from his pocket and it's his wallet . Then he took out some money and gave it to us . 

" Take this . I cannot help much . This is the only I can gave " Ohh really ? Yonghwa-ah , actually you don't have to trouble yourself like this . You've being nice to us all this while .

" This is more than enough . You are really kind . Thank you " Hyuna said and hug him . They broke the hug and then I hug him . We say our goodbye and lead to the departure station . 

And today , we leave our home , our parents grave , our friends , our old life and the man that broke our heart here in Korea forever . We've decided to not coming back to Korea anymore . Not anymore .

 

Hiiiii ! I'm back ! Sorry for not updating yesterday ! Hehe , here take my heart <3 as apology . Huhu :D

I love you much much if you subscribe and leave comment down there ! Hee :D