The truth

She's my maid-wife

Flashback 

Jaejoong POV

I just walk out of Jessica's ward when I bumped into Hyuna . She's just about to meet Jessica , I think . I need to tell her something , so I ask her to meet me at the canteen hospital within 15 minutes , before I went for my surgery . 

" So , what do you want to talk about ? " she ask as she sat down . I take a deep breath before start . 

" Before that , I want you to promise something . " she seems weird but finally she nods . " I've called my mum  . You know my relationship  before are not so good right ? " she nods again . " We're good now " she smiled . She seems happy for me . I'm happy but there's something that makes me feel bad . " She already know about my disease " I took a deep breath before continue , " she said , after the surgery here , she wants me to come with her "

" To the united states " her jaw drop .

" What about Sica ? " she ask . Bingo ! That's it I want to talk about . 

" Yeahh , that's why I ask you to meet . After she wake up , tell her the surgery is failed " and my tears drop . I can't believe I just said that . I don't want , but I have to . 

" She's not going to be okay . You know that " I know . I know .I close my eyes and bite my lower lip .

" It's not like the surgery will success . What if it's failed ? " she nods and her tears fell finally . I'm sorry Jessica . I really love you . 

 

Flashback end

Hyuna POV

I met Jessica for almost 9 hours . We chatted , eat and I wait for her to sleep . After that , I left her to check out about Jaejoong . When I walk out of the room , I saw the doctor that take care about the surgery . I walk to him . 

" Doctor " I tapped on his shoulder . He turn around and smile once he saw me . 

" Haa , I was just looking for you " Wait ? Looking for me ? " I have great news ! The surgery went sooooo well " he said happily . It is a happy news for me , but I don't think it's good enough for Sica . Even the surgery went well , he'll be leaving . 

" Ohh really ? I'm so happy . Thank God ! " I put a fake smile . Deep in my heart , I cry . What will Sica react if she find out the truth ?

 

I went back to Sica's ward and when I'm entered , I saw she's already wakes up . I walk to her and put another fake smile . When I sit beside her , she ask " Nana-ah , did the surgery went well ? It's done right ? " 

My tears fell down my cheek . " He's ... dead " I'm sorry Sica for lying to you . I can't tell you the truth . 

Jessica fell on her bed . I know she couldn't believe the news she just heard . She cry silently .

 

After 7 days of Jaejoong's fake news , Jessica still looks like lost . She's living in her own world . Everytime I talk to her , she'll ignore me . I really miss to talk to her . 

The next day when I entered her room , I found out that she's gone . Where the hell did she go ? Oh Gosh ! I run out of the room and try to look for her . 

 

Jessica POV

It's been 8 days after the news . Jaejoong-ah , I really miss you . I'm sorry because I couldn't fulfill your last wishes . But , now I know you can hear me right ? You up there watching me right ? You saw me here , in this park right ? I know you are now looking at me . Don't worry Jaejoong-ah , when the time comes , we'll meet up okay . 

I walk back inside to the hospital after 30 mins of walk at the hospital park . But then , I overheard a conversation between the nurse . They talk about someone . But , the name they said ...

Really makes me curious . They said about ...

Jaejoong's name ..

 

Hii Guysss !! I'm backk . I'm sorry I can't reply to all comments now . I have a tennis training right after this . I'll reply in the next update okay ! 

Love ya ! Commet and Subscribe wink