Back

She's my maid-wife

Hyuna POV

" He me "

Seriously , the moment she said that , oh goshh ! My jaw drop ! Can you believe what she just said ? Oh damn ! How can I not know this earlier ? Arghh , Sica-ah ! Why you didn't tell me earlier huh ?! I can help you kill him . You know that !

" Yah ! You just tell me now ? After knowing you got pregnant ? Yah ! Yah ! " I hit her on her arm several times . Aishh , I'm so furious ! I'm not mad , but just a little bit dissapointed . She's going to have baby . But , will she be able to take care of the baby without the father . Aishhh !

" Hahaha , Yah ! " What ? She laugh ?! Aishh , she's really going to be insane ! " I know what's on your mind . You wanna kill him right ? You can do that once we got back okay ? " Huh ? What are you talking about ? Once we got back ?

" You're going back to Korea ? " I am seriously don't understand her thinking now . Don't tell me she want that stupid brat to be responsible ? Oh Noooooooooo !

She nods . It means she wanna go back Korea . I thought we've promised ? Arghhh " But ! " Okay , but what Sica ?

" I wanna go back just to visit my parents grave . I also need to tell them that they're going to have grandchild right ? " Ahhh , I'm so relieved . Kekeke

" Of course . Instead I'm coming with you " Yes , I know this will happened . Her small pretty eyes , WIDENED ! Wohooooo " Of course I need to accompany you . Well we're coming back here right ? " I can see her finally smiling . I guess she knows what I meant . I will not stay in Korea anymore . There's a lot of memories there . I wanna built a new life here ( eventhough I can't speak English well , but ! I'm improved right ? Kekeke )

" Okay , should we buy a ticket plane tomorrow ? " she ask . I don't know ...

" It's up to you " and she nods . It means , we will buy the ticket plane tomorrow . Okay guys , get ready to back homeeeeeeeee ~~~ !

A week later ...


Seoul , Korea ...
6 . 30 pm ...

 

Jessica POV

Ahhh , finally I've arrived here . Nope , we've arrived here . And see , Hyuna's face . Hahaha , the ghost will lose if you look at her face now . Who told you to follow me huh ? I told you if you can't come with me , it's okay right ? Hahaha , now serves you right ! cheeky

" Yah ! How are we going back ha ? I told you , let's not come back this week . You see , nobody's here going to fetch here . Ommo , I wish Yonghwa here " Tsk , Yah ! I insist to back this week because I wanna give you this suprise okay . 

" I heard my name just now ? " a man voice suddenly approach us from the back . Yeahh , he's here ! We turn back together and ...

" Yonggie ! Ommo , Yah ! Sica-ah ! Why you didn't tell me he's coming back too ? If not , I would be glad to come here ! Aishh " Hyuna-ah , can't you stop the babbler ? Aishh , it's really annoying !

" It's me who told her  not to tell you . So ? " he stretched out his hand . Hyuna ran to him and hug him . 

" Aigoo , why you didn't tell me ? " Haiihh , they really look like a siblings . And I'm forever alone here . I wak to them and ..

" Am I not exist here ? " Tsk , you don't have to answer . I already know .

" Sica-ah ~~~ ! " Yonghwa came to me and hug me . Huh , now only I'm exist right ? Tsk

He broke the hug . " So , what are we doing here ? Let's get home ! " Yonghwa the cheerful guy ( after he left that damn Seohyun ) Hehe ..

 

" Sica ~~ " Hyuna suddenly appeared from somewhere in the house and dash into my room . Tsk , one thing you should know about her : she likes to shock people , I guess she wants the whole world to die of shocking so that she can control the world . Aishh 

" Wae ? The next 3 days , I will die of shock " with my blur expression .

" Hehe sorry ! Aniya , I just want to ask you . When are you going to 'meet' your parents ? " Haha , meet huh ? You want to die ?!

" I don't know yet . I'm tired now . Maybe I will take a rest for several days ? Wae ? " she must be planning something with Yonghwa . I know you very well Hyuna-ah !

" Hmm , I want to go for a holiday with Yonggie for a week . His treat . Hehe , you wanna join ? " Hahahah , I will not leave this opportunity . cheeky

" Of course " I glance at her . And guess what ! Her happy face turn into a dull face . Kahkahkah " Wae ? You're hoping I will not come right ? Hahaha , of course I won't let him treat you alone . Yah ! You're really selfish . Aishh " 

" Arasso arasso . I will not let him treat me alone " she make a lip and glance at me . She really look like a ... Hahahaha

" Ahh , Nana-ah " she look back at me and give a signal -WHAT ?- " Are you going to tell Yonggie about Hyunseung ? " she give an should-i? look . She look back at me .

" Maybe . Because I will need his opinion about that ." I nods and continued my work . I hope you will get the right answer . Good Luck ! wink

 

 

Ommo ! Jessica and Hyuna are now back to Korea ! Will Jessica meet Jaejoong back ? I guess you know the answer . But in what way ? Hohoho , that's it . You will have to keep on reading okay ! Hehe

Oh yes ! Don't forget to subscribe ( the most important .. Keke ) and leave a comment okay ! Bear hug for you . Muah muah heart