She can walk

She's my maid-wife

Jessica POV

" I want to sleep here tonight "

What the ? Seriously ? No wayyyyyyyyyyyy !!!! OMG , I want to go to the park tomorrow ! Aha ! If I said I want to die , he will definitely don't dare to sleep here . Kekeke , Yah ! Jaejoonh-ah ! You think you're smart . Sorry okay , I'm smartier .

" Do you want me to die ? " just made a puppy eyes and he will get the hell out of this room . Hahahahaha

" Yes , because I want to die with you " and he turn off the lights and crawl on the bed . What the ? How could you do this to me ? Huaaaaa T_T Please go away . I don't want you to sleep here . I want to conquer this bed alone !!!

 

Jaejoong POV

I turn off the lights and crawl on the bed . Hahahaha now you know who's the boss ! Yeahh ! I pull her beside me . Her face is not facing me , so I just hug her from behind . Okay , this is weird because she stayed quiet . Is she planning something ? If yes , I have to get ready ! Huahuahua

I heard sobbing . Could it be ...

" Are you crying ? " I take a look at her . Eventhough it's dark , but I still can see her face thought not clearly because there's light outside the window . She stayed quiet . 

I can see her crying . She's really crying . I wipe her tears and stand up to turn on the lights . Oh God , this is so sad . I'm sorry , I'm not trying to hurt you . I'm just playing . I walk back to her and lay beside her . She's not facing me . But then , I hug her from the back . 

" Don't cry . Tell me what's wrong ? " I coax her . She sobs turn back facing me . 

" I want to go to the park " Haha , my smile appeared on my face . She think I'm not going to bring her . Of course I'll bring you . Don't worry . " I want to sit at the bench that I always sat with my parents when I was child " she said . She really eager to go . I really should bring her . 

" I'll bring you . Don't worry " and I hug her . She push me . 

" But I don't want you to sleep here " her tears fall again . Ommo , she's so childish . And cute . I should right now . 

" No way . I want to sleep here " and I hug her . 

" Yah ! You . Go away ! Stop hugging me " she push me harshly . 

DUSHH !

She kick me until I fell off the bed . What the ! You really want to play huh ? I lay back on the bed . I lie face downwards and place my left leg on her stomach and my left hand on her chest . " Yah ! " she push my hand . Hehe , this is so fun !

" Go away from me ! Your hand is like giant hand ! Aigoo , so heavy ! " she push my body from her . Hahahaha , with her energy , she won't be able to fight with me . Kehkehkeh

DUSHH !

Aigoo , she kick me again ! Ehh wait ! Did I just said KICK for twice . She kick me twice ? KICK ? Doesn't she notice ? I stand up and sit beside her on the bed . She keep hitting me when I catch her hand .

" Your leg can move now ? " I ask her . Her forehead wrinkled . 

" Yah ! What are you talking about ? " I'm talking about your leg ! You .. you can really moves your leg ?

" You just kick me twice . Don't you notice that ? " Her eyes widened . And blink blink , keke . She look at me with opened . 

" Ha ? " 

" Try to move your legs " Let's see if I'm correct . I hold her leg and straighten it . " Okay now , try to lift your leg one by one . Slowly " she follow my command . Yes ! She did it !

" I .. I can move my leg ! " she shout . I'm happy but I'm sad . I'm happy for her because no she'll be able to walk again but I'm sad . She can walk so she will definitely leave me . My eyes is warm . Stop tears . Don't fall .

She stood up , singing and dancing happily . I stand and walk out of the room . I sit on the couch at the living room . Suddenly , my phone rang . I want to ignore but that person keep calling . And when that person call again , I decided to answer the call .

" Hello ? " I wonder who is this . The number doesn't seem familliar . 

" Jaejoong-ah . It's me , Hyuna " Ahh , is she back ? Right on time .

" Ahh Hyuna . You're here ? " I hope not . Please not .

" Yes . Jaejoong-ah , is it okay if I bring her tomorrow ? " I thought so . My heart hurt . My tears finally drop . 

" Emm , yeah . She can walk now . So she must be happy to follow you " I can't control my feeligs . I'm too sad .

" Are you crying ? " Yes , but I can't tell you . Seriously , I'm sad .

" No " 

" Your voice shows everything . You can't lie to me . You've fallen for her , isn't it ? " Isn't it obvious ? But I know I will never get her . I've sinned to her .

" Emm , Hyuna-ah . I have to make Jessica'a milk . We'll see tomorrow " 

" Ahh okay . Text me your address okay " of course . If not , how are you going to come here . Aishh

" Okay bye "

I made Jessica's milk and bring to the room . When I enter the room , I saw she's already asleep . I walk to her and put the milk on the drawer then , I took a seat beside her . I look through her face . But then , I kiss her forehead .

Sica-ah , I'm fail to make you as my wife . But , I still love you and will always love you forever .

And my tears drop .

 

 

Heyy heyy . I'm backkkkkk . Hehe . So , how's this chapter ?

I command you to Subscribe and Comment okay ! Haha *jokes