The Secrets

She's my maid-wife

Jessica POV

I woke up this orning with smile on my face . Yeahh , it sounds like crazy but I'm happy that I can walk again . I went out of the room and found nobody in the house . But then , I heard someone in the kitchen . It must be Jaejoong , preparing breakfast . I walk to the kitchen . I want to leave today , so I want to say goodbye and thank him for taking care of me all this while . I still feel bad 'cause torturing him . 

When I entered the kitchen , I saw a woman . Who's that ? Her figure look familiar . She turn back . What ?! Hyunaaaa !

" Nana-ah ! " I shout and ran to hug her . She hug me back . 

" You've awake ! " 

" Yeah , when did you come ? " ask her . I wonder because Jaejoong haven't said anything to me .

" Yesterday . How are you ? Did Jaejoong treat you well ? " Ahh , Jaejoong ! Where is he ? 

" Haha of course . I made him as my maid . Hehe " He did everything for me . Everything ! He even wash my bra and underwear .

" That's great . Now , go sit down . I'll prepare breakfast " Should I ask her ? Why I didn't see Jaejoong ? Where did he go ?

" Emm , Nana-ah " she turn back " Where's Jaejoong ? " What's with her expression ? What had happened actually ? 

" He left " What ? Left ? Where ? " I .. I don't know where he go " Why did you go without telling me ? I could not thank you and say goodbye . 

" Ahhh " 

" Wae ? " Hyuna ask . Wae what ? Aishh 

" I could not thank him and say goodbye " I really want to do that . Why did you leave so quickly ?

" He said you're not leaving . He gave you this condominium " What ? Why ? I'm going back to the state right ? Why he gave me this luxury condominium ? " One more thing , he hope that you're not going to leave this house . He wants you to take care of this house because he's not coming back " 

Why is he acting like that ? 

 

A few months later ...

OMG ! I'm so tired . I just came back from class and I'm exhausted . Yeahh , you know I had a fight with Seohyun in the class . She still not change even after getting married . Hahaha , she's so childish . 

I walk to my room when suddenly I saw a frame on shelf . Jaejoong's photo and beside the frame , there's another frame with my photo . Why I never realize there's a frame of us there ? Wait ! Speaking about him , where is he now ? I haven't seen him since he left the house . 

Jaejoong-ah , where are you ? I miss you . I miss you bought me an ice cream . I miss you massage my leg . I miss you bring me milk every night . Everything that you did for me . 

Hyuna said she's coming back this week . Should I ask her where Jaejoong is ? She must be know right ? It's not that I miss him or what , I just wanna say hello as a friend . Whatever it is , he already took care of me . 

 

Hyuna is back . Wow , you know why she's back ? She wants to get marriend with Yonghwa . They want to do it here , in Korea . Maybe that time , I will meet Jaejoong right ? She will definitely invite him right ? 

 

* * *

 

It's the wedding day . I don't know why I'm the one who's nervous . It should be Hyuna who's nervous . But she seems like she's okay . Like nothing's going to happen . Wow , I salute you Nana-ah ! 

Hyuna and Yonghwa are now husband and wife . Wow , my friends are so fast . It's only me , who didn't get married yet . Maybe I'll wait for my prince charming to come . Hyuna said she will finish her studies here . She will dance but not always because she want to focus on her marriage . That will be so great for her . 

 

* * *

Hyuna come to my condominium with her lovely husband , Yonghwa . We are going for a dinner together tonight . I still not get ready when they arrived to pick me up . I took 15 mins only to get ready . Whe I about to walk out off my room , I heard Hyuna speak with Yonghwa .

" Why don't you tell her ? " Tell ? Tell what ? 

" You're closer with her . I'm afraid she will not accept this news . It's been 6 months " News ? What news ? Tells who ?

" Jaejoong will never forgive me " Jaejoong ? Is it has something to do with me ?

" Nana-ah , whatever it is . Jessica has the right to know " What ? What happened to him ? Is it something bad ? My heart beating faster , 

" I'm afraid " 

I walk out of the room and stand infront of them . They both look at me shockly . " What happened to him ? " they look at each other and then look at him . Then , they both smile and shook their head , " Nothing serious " Hyuna said . Nothing serious you said ? It must be serious ! If not , you are just going to tell me these past 6 months okay ! 

" Tell me ! What happened ?! " I rise my voice . They look shocked . Hyuna stand and held my hand .

" If I tell you , you must promise me something ? " she ask me . Anything , as long as you tell me what happened . I nods . " You must not be sad and accept this willingly " I nods again eventhough I'm not sure whether I could accept the news or not . 

" Before that , I want to ask you first " then she silence . She look at Yonghwa , and he nods . She took a deep breath , " Please be honest " I took a deep breath and nods . " Do you love Jaejoong ? " What ? What kind of you question is this ? Is this a trap question or what ? " Please be honest . Please " hyuna plead me .

" As what ? " finally I ask her . 

" You know as what " Did I love him ? I don't know . But , I miss the moment when I'm with him . I miss his lips kissing mine . His touch . The moment he wipe my tears . He lift me . He makes me breakfast . He bring me milk every night . Does it mean I'm in love with him ? 

" No , but yes as a friend " I don't think I like him . But , is it true ? Or I denying my own feelings because of my ego ? Am I saying the correct thing ? But , why did she suddenly ask me this ? Is it related to the news they want to tell me ? 

Jaejoong POV

I stand infront of Jessica's door . I'm waiting for her answer . The answer , whether she loves me or not . 

" No , but yes as a friend " 

Now , I get the answer . Thank you for letting me to love you . To take care of you . To touch you . To kiss you . To hug you . I'm leaving . I got what I want . Although I can't marry you , but I'm already satisfied that I could love you for the rest of my life . Goodbye Jessica . Goodbye my love .

 

Jessica POV

" You ... you really mean that ? " Hyuna ask . I nods . Her eyes teary . What happened actually ? " It's time to tell you . Don't regret because you denying your own feelings " What does she mean ? What kind of atmosphere is this ? 

" Jaejoong is outside when I ask you the question " I'm shock . My eyes widened . What ? Outside ? " He want you to say that you love him too because he knew he won't be able to see you again " I can't breathe peacefully . 

" What do you mean ? " 

" He's dying " What ? Dying ? Noooo ! He's a healthy person . How come he's dying ? Are you kidding me ? 

" This is not a joke ! " I shout at her .

Yonghwa suddenly stand up and yell . " This ain't a joke . He's hoping that you would say you love him too outside there just now but you say what ? You don't right ? And you know what ? After this , you won't be able to meet him again ! He ... he .. Oh no , I can't say this " Yonghwa sat again . Say what ? Tell me ! Tell me now !

" Nana-ah , what happened to him actually ? " I held both Hyuna's arm . 

" He has a leukimia . He only have about 6 months to live if ... " Leu .. leukimia ? Why ? Why did this happen ? If what ? 

"...if he didn't do the operation " He supposed to be live . He can't die . He said he want to die with me . So he cannot die . 

" He will do the operation right ? " I look at both of them . They kept quiet . " Tell me ! " 

" No " my jaw drop . Why ? Why did he want to kill himself ? Whyyyyy ?!!! " He only will do the operation if you say you love him , but you don't " No ! No ! It's my fault ! He's dying and it's all my fault . My tears drop finally . Why am I so mean ? 

" I love him " 

" It's too late . He's leaving " I ran out of the house . I have to look for him . Why am I so dumb ? Why are you so dumb ? You said you love me ! Why you want to leave me ? 

I walk through the streets . My face is wet with tears . 

Jaejoong-ah , I love you . Please don't leave me .

 

 

I can't say anything . I'm too sad when I wrote this chapter . I cry when I wrote this chapter . OMG !

Please subscribe and comment . Love ya ! heart