I'm fired

She's my maid-wife

Jessica POV

It's been a week since I work here . The laundry shop . So far , everything goes smoothly . Yeah , smoothly until the devil came ! Who else the devil in this story ? It must be Seohyun . Who says Hyuna , they will meet the reaper soon . Hahaha , she's not devil . She's just the true gangster . So , stop all the nonsense . What did Seohyun do to me ?

Once she saw me , " You ? What are you doing here ? " she ask me with her weird and ugly face . Urghh , are you that stupid ? Can't you tell what I'm doing here ? 

" Ohh , I know ! You must be work here right ? You poor girl . Hahaha " Aww , you look uglier when you laugh . Kekeke , by the way , you've become more clever now . 

" Of course I'm working here . Why ? Do I look like I'm singing right here ? " I said with a cynical smile appear on my face . Ahahahah  since when I know how to make her anger burst . Hohoho , have progress ! Have progress ! Kekeke .

Guess what ? I'm right ! She does look angry . She put her dirty clothes on the former scales with gross . " Euww , you clothes are smelly . You shouldn't keep your dirty clothes too long next time okay " I said and give her the sweetest smile that she will never have . Kekeke

Oww , she looks like she want to burst now ! She want to slap my face ? Opss , sorry . I won't let it happen . " Look , the manager has come back ! " I said . And , suddenly ...

PANGG !!

Oh my God ! Did someone just slap me ? Why I didn't feel anything ? I touch my cheek . Still soft like before . I know I'm still pretty and hot . Okay , what's that sound for ?

" Ommo , Miss are you okay ? " My manager ask someone . Did she ask me ? Then , why did she call me ' Miss' ?

" Yah ! Why did your employee slap me ? Is this what you call manners ? " someone said that . I'm very sure , it's Seohyun . Yeah , she slap her own face and now she put the blame on me ? 

" Yah Jessica ! Is this how you treat customers ? Slapping them first ? " My manager scold me . I look at Seohyun . Now , she can smile happily . Looks like I'm going to lose my job . Sob-sob . 

" I didn't slap her . It's true . Mrs. Han , she studied in the same campus with me . She's evil . Don't believe her " I said defending myself . Manager looks at Seohyun . She made her sad face . Then she shook her head .

" No , it's her who slap me . Is there anybody else in here who can slap me beside her ? " Seohyun said . Arghhh , I'm going to tell Hyuna about this . Hehehe .

Manager looks back at me . " Why do I have to slap her for no reason ? " I ask my manager .

" You said she's evil . Seems like you are the one who doesn't like her . So , you must do this on purpose . I know it , from the first time I saw you . You must have this kind of behaviour . You know how to act pretty well huh ? " Manager gave her lenghtly talks . Urghh , last week you said ' Ahh , you look innocent . You must be a nice girl . Work hard okay ! ' and today what ? 

" She look innocent , why did you say she's evil ? Aishh , you so nuts ! " Haaaaaaaaaaaaa ????? And now she's calling me nuts ? She's innocent ? Yah Ahjumma ! You don't know her yet ! 

" What is your name dear ? " Good , manager ! Good ! Now you are going to do introduction session ? Keep on doing it . I'm quit !

" It's Seohyun " Seohyun said . Oh my God ! She shows her ugly smile !! This is going to be a virus to my pretty face . Look away ! Look away ! 

" Jessica , apologise to her " Manager said . I shook my head . " Apologise now or you're fired ! " Aishh , this stupid ahjumma threatening me now . You think I'm scared . Didn't you know I was just about thinking to quit ? Haahhaha .

" No need to fired me , I'm quit . Tata ~ " Hahaha , now you have lost your most honest and honorable employee . Kekeke , goodbye clothes ! Goodbye washing machine ! Goodbye dirt ! Goodbye everything ! Sica-unnie will be leaving now ! Tata ~~

 

 

That's it ! Jessica have quit for her laundry job . Will she be able to find another job ? Keep reading !

Comment & Subscribe >.<

 

I've finish my previous story !! Yeayyyyy !!!