Forever Together

She's my maid-wife

 

Jaejoong POV

I woke up with Jessica , my lovely wife in my hug . She looks so sweet when she's sleeping . It's not that I've never seen her sleep before , but it's different now . Now , she's my wife . So , I can see her sleeping everyday until ... 

I died .

 

Flashback 

" Jaejoong-shi , actually I can't let you discharged from this hospital . But , what can I do ? This is your request . One thing I need to remind you . If something happened , please come back here " the doctor said . 

" Even if I come back , I still can't be cured , right ? " I tried to be relax . The doctor look down . I knew it . " I need to settle something that I really wanted to do . Thank you for letting me go " I stand up and went out of the room .

I want to marry someone I love . Jessica Jung .

 

Flashback end 

 

I play with Sica's hair , eyes and everything on her face . Hahaha , she look disturb . She slowly open her eyes , and I immediately close my eyes . Pretending to sleep . Hehe

" Aigoo , who's playing with me ? I'm soooooo sleepy " she complain . Haha so cute !

I half-opened my eyes to check whether she's asleep back or not . Yes ! She's asleep . I play again with her hair and ...

PAPP !

She caught me . Haha , she's so fast . She opened her eyes glaring at me angrily . " Waeeeeeeeeeee ? " she said simulating . Aigoo ~

" Okay okay . Go and sleep back " I kiss her forehead and hug her tightly . I know maybe after 3 months I will not be able to hug her again . 3 months ? Or maybe less ? I don't know . 

 

It's already 10 am and Jessica still not wake up . I wake up slowly , not trying to wake her and went to the kitchen . I'll prepare breakfast although I know she never like my tasteless breakfast . Hahaha , it's always like that . But today , I will make her eat my breakfast . Hahaha

I'm preparing the tea when someone hug me from the back . " Jaejoong-ah , you know I won't eat your breakfast right ? " hehehe , yes I know my love . But , I will make you eat today . 

I turn back and place my both hand on her both cheek . " You have to eat " and I turn back preparing the tea . She let me go and go to the front . Sit on the couch . She cross her arm and pretending to be sulking . 

I walk to her bring her a toast bread that I made and sit beside her . I put the bread on the table infront of us . I put my hand on her shoulder . " Sica-ah , just thisssss time , okay ? " she's not responding . I took the bread and tried to feed her . She still not responding . " Sica-ah " she look away . Aigoo ~

I bite the bread and still tried to feed her . She still look away . " How about a reward if you eat ? " she turn her look to me . I smile . Hahaha , looks like she can't stand with rewards . 

" What reward ? " she ask . She still not smiling . Aigoo , please smile . I already miss your smile . 

" If you eat , I'll give you a kiss , okay ? " she smallened her eyes . 

" Are you trying to trap me to eat ? " Hahahaha , my wife is really a clever girl . She always know her husband trick . 

" Eat okay ? " I feed her the bread . She made a yucks face . Huuuuuu , my bread is really tasteless . But , promise is promise . I held her neck and pull her closer . Then I kiss her forehead . Her nose and finally her lips . 

" 1 bite , 3 kiss . Nice " she put the beautiful smile ever . No one can replace her smile . Her smile is a medicine for me . 

 

I watch the tv while Jessica is baking cake in the kitchen . But then , I heard her screaming . I rush to the kitchen . I saw her at the sink . I walk to her and held her hand .

" What's wrong ? " her hands turned red . What had happened ?

" I burn my own hand . Hehe " and you can still laugh ? Don't you know how worried I am ? I took her hand and take her to sit on the couch at the living room . I took the first aid kit and put an oilment to her hand . 

" Sica-ah , next time please be careful okay ? " she silence . I look at her . Her eyes teary . Omo , did I said something wrong ? Her tears fall . I immediately wipe her tears and she suddenly hug me . I her back and calm her down . 

" Jaejoong-ah , you really care about me . I'm so touched " of course I care . You're my wife and I love you so much .  " But , you never care about yourself " Huh ? What do you mean , Sica-ah ? She broke the hug and held my shoulder . " Jaejoong-ah , do you love me ? " I nods . " Then , please . I beg you . Do the surgery again " 

I look down . Then I hug her . For you , Sica " I will " . 

I push her slowly from my hug . " But , there's a condition " 

" What ? In order to do the surgery , I have to follow your condition ? " I nods and smile . Of course . So that , if the surgery doesn't go well , at least we have done this together right ? " What is it ? " 

" Let's go for honeymoon " I cheer up ! She looks happy too . She jump happily .

" Yeayy ! Yeayy ! Wohooooo ! Where are we going ? Where ? Where ? " she ask excitedly . Haha , I knew it . She will become excited . 

" Somewhere you want " she sit down and start thinking . I love it when you're like this . You're not worried about me . I don't want you to be worried . Because ...

I love you

 

 

Hellooooooo ! I'm back ! Hahahah , another jaesica Moment heart

Muahh muahh for my readers , subscribers and commenters :)