I won't tell

She's my maid-wife

Hyuna POV

Aishh , where is this girl ? How come she come back so late . It's already 3.30 am and she still not here . I don't care , if she didn't get here within 5 minus , I am surely will report this to the police . But , is it possible ? She can oly be reported after 24 hours missing . Ahhh , where are you , Sica-ah ! I'm very worried pf you now !

Tap ! Tap ! Tap !

I heard footsteps .

Screchhhh !!!

And someone open the door . I quickly made my way to the door and finally ...

" Sica-ah ! Where did you go ? Why did you come back so late ? Is that Jaejoong bullied you ? " Oh my God . Finally you came back . I'm going to kill myself if something happen to you ! 

" Ahh Nana-ah ~ I have some work to do . Ani , he didn't do anything . He accompany me this all night " And me too , Jessica thought . 

Sica-ah , why did you look so weak ? Tell me . Is there something bad happen to you ? You make me even worried . Please tell me .

" Sica-ah , are you sure ? " 

" Yes " She look weak . She doesn't look happy . There must be something happening . " Nana-ah , can I sleep with you tonight ? Suddenly I feel scared . " Scared ? Sica-ah , you can't lie anymore . You are the most braviest girl I've ever known . 

" Sure " I won't be asking but I'll find out . What is actually bothering you mind ?

 

I want to sleep but I can't . I kept thinking what has happened to Jessica . When I'm bothering my mind thinking about her , suddenly I felt a hand hug me from behind . 

" Sica-ah " I whispered . I know she didn't sleep yet .

" Let me hug you for a while " OMG ! She's crying . Why ? I can hear her sobbing .

" Sica-ah , why are you crying ? " Don't be sad . You know I'll be sad too when you're sad .

" I miss my mom , my dad " I miss my parents too . But , why do my heart keep telling me that's not the reason you're crying ?

I turn back facing her and hug her tightly . I rub her back . I hope you'll know I love you so much . I don't want you to be hurt . You're just like my sister . I will never let anyone hurt you . I'll kill that person .

I broke the hug and look into her eyes .

" Tell me " I hope she'll tell me this time .

" I .. I suddenly felt I can't separate with you . I'll be missing you " Finally , she tell me . So , that's it . But , didn't ...

" I told you I won't go . Don't be sad " I comfort her . But , she musn't feel sad because I'm going . Did something she's hiding from me ?

" But I don't want to ruin your dream . This is the only opportunity " Aishh , this girl . Can't you see ? I can't leave you girl . I love you more than myself .

" Sica-ah , I'll never ever leave you alone . If you don't want me to go , I'm not going " Please understand me for once this time , Sica-ah .

" No , you must go . If you love me , please go " Why did you so stubborn ? I told you . " Nana-ah , I want you to go because I want to come with you " What ? So , that's the plan . Why she make this sudden decision ? She must have a reason .

" Are you sure ? How will you visit your parents grave ? We'll be going for two years you know ." 

" I know . I'll go visit for the last time for this two years " Sica-ah , you really love me right ? That's why you made this decision . This is the only way to make me go there right ? Thank you Sica-ah .

" What about your study ? " Yes , what about study ? It's a waste after a lot of money spend .

" It's okay . I'll earn money there and continue my study there too " Is this the right decision ? It will be hard to start all over again .

" Arraso . We'll earn together . I don't have to pay for fees because the campus will pay since I got offered . So , I'll earn money and help you with your fees okay ? " I will help you no matter what Sica-ah . 

" Thank you , Nana-ah . You're the best friend I've ever had . No , the best sister ! " finally I can see she's smiling . I hope if you have problem that you can't tell me will solved quickly . But , I even more hoping you don't have any problems so that I can see the happy and cheerful Jessica again . 

" You too " 

 

Ommona ! This chapter is so sad right ? I'm going to cryyyy ToT

Readers , I will love you 300x if you comment and subscribe . Hehe :)