I LOVE YOU

She's my maid-wife

 

Jaejoong POV

It's already 8.10 am . She supposed to be here 1 hour , 10 minus and 34 seconds ago . Where is this girl ? I really going to kill her today ! If you not arrived within 5 mins , I'll deducted your salary . Hahahah , you will die of shock . Hihihi :D

" Jaejoong-shiiii " Ohh , someone yell my name and I wonder who is .... SHE ? Ahh , there she is . I was just talking about you girl and now you are running to me , gasping . 

And now , she's standing infront of me , sweating and gasping for air . " I'm sorry . I'm late " she said , bowing . Huu , pity on you . 

" Reason ? " You cannot be forgiven easily , Jessica Jung . You are going to pay for your lateness . 

" Ha ? Ahh ... " Think carefully before answering me girl . " Can't answer ? " Hahaha , you look funny in DON'T-KILL-ME-FOR-THIS face .

" Please forgive me " and she's kneeling infront of me . Hahaha , I laugh evily . Woohh , this is so fun !

" Okay , but you will have to be with me until midnight today " Deal ? What's the use of asking you ? You have to agree , LOL

" Deal " Wahhh , she can read my mind . She's good . I like her . 

 

Jessica POV

OMGEEE ! How can I woke up late ? And now I'm rushing to Jaejoong's mansion . I'm really dead . I run to his mansion when I saw he's standing infront of the gate . Okay , I'm really going to die today ! 

( Please read back on Jaejoong POV , I'm a very lazy person to copy and paste back . Hehe :D )

 

We walk to his car . Then he drove us to campus . I don't have class today , but he do . So , I am really not going to let him skip his classes . I'm going to report to Mrs. Kim if he skip his class . Hehehe . 

I waited for him at the cafe while reading my books . Suddenly ...

BANGG !!

Someone slammed his/her book on my table . This person are going to break bones into thousands . I look up with a gangster look ( I learn this from Hyuna . Hehe ) and guess who's infront of me ?? Yesss , Seohyun the silly pig . Hmm , a great new name for her . Haha

" Yes Piggy , what do you want ? " and a cynical smile appear on my lips . Hahaha , the name really suits you !

" So , now my name is Piggy ? " she said , pulling the chair to sit . " What else after this ? Elephant ? Tiger ? Mouse ? Haaaa , should I say ... sweet little meoww ? Aww " Eww , you look annoying , Piggy . Seriously =..=

" Hahaha , you could be a joker too . You know that ? " pushing my hair away with a dive style . Kekeke

" Ohh really ? " and act like she's damn excited with my ... compliment , I guess ? I smile and wink at her , and what did she do ? Yes , she always did this . L A U G H     E V I L Y !

" Sooo , why are you here ? " I ask . " Hmm , let me guess " I tap my fingers on my chin , " Pulling my hair , fighting with me , punch me on the face ? Ohhh , I know ! Having a tea with me ? " I ask like I'm curious to know but exactly it's damn not . Urghhh , I really want this stupid piglet to go . 

" You are so brilliant and damn I like you " she said and gave a me a really bad silly in' stupid hoodoo , hmm what else ? SMILE ! " But unfortunately , I will only choose the 1 2 3 option . Get rid of the forth " HAHAHHAHAH , YOU KNOW WHAT ? I'd love too . Get ready for my high kick , Stupid Piglet !

" Ohh really ? I'm so scared " and shows some scared reaction . Hahaha , what's the use befriending with a gangster if we don't learn from them right ? 

" You should be ... "

BUKKK !!!

Oh My God ! I just punch her on her face . Oh My God ! What to do ? I'm so scared !! Hahaha , should I react like that ? That's just not me and damn that's really fake ! 

" Yah ! You are too much ! " and now you're telling me that I'm too much ? 

" Isn't that what your intention coming here ? Fighting with me ? I should defend myself right ? " Hahaha , let me ask first . You want more punches or should we stop now ? Heheheh

OMAIGOSSHHHH ! She lift her hand ! She want to slap me right . And ...

PAPP !!

Aikk , that's not the sound of slapping . You really don't know how to make sound effect , author ! Hehehe , but I really don't feel any hurt on my face . What has just happened huh ? Okay Jessica , take a deep breath and look who's stopping her from slapping you . Before I get to look up ...

" You may open your eyes now , Sica-ah " Ahhh , sounds familiar . And she ... Yeah , it's a girl's voice , she just called me Sica ? This is nobody else . It must be ...

" Nana-ah ! " I'm a bit yelling . Thank God , she's really my saviour .

" Yah , we just met this morning . Don't yell like you've never seen me for hundred years " I giggle . She really know how to make fun . Hehehe , lapchuu Hyuna ! Huuhuhu

" Have you finish a OHMYGOD-WE-MET-AGAIN converstion ? " Seohyun slit our conversation . Aishh , she's really disturbing ! You go and die now !

" Ohh yes ! I forgot this stupid bloody hell piglet ! Wait up , let me finish her first ! " Hyuna-ah , stupid bloody hell huh ? That's nice . Sooooo nice . Hyuna twist Seo's wrist and she scream in pain . Then , Hyuna take a look at me .

" Is that enough ? Or ... " she look at Seohyun and smile , " You want more ? " with a cynical smile . Wowwoowowo , you really know how te react your sentence . I should learn this from you ! 

" Let me go ! " Seohyun cried . She pull her hand harsh and warn me , " You ! " pointing her hand to my face , " Stay away from ... "

" Your really really sweetheart hubby dear Jaejoong ? " Hahahaha , what kind of nickname is that ? It really really yucks me . Welkk 

" Huh " Seohyun sigh and glance at me . Then , she walk away with an irritated face . She always like that . She only shows her very fake smelly idiot ugly smile to hot guys . And why am I speaking like this ? Stupid idiot silli ugly hoodoo and what else ? Urghh , whatever !

 

" How come you're here ? " I ask Hyuna . She smile and took a seat infront of me . " You don't have class today right ? And I guess Yonghwa too . Don't you have to work ? " Hehehe , I am totally have a lot of question !

" Stop that ! You are asking too much " Of course ! I'm curious you know !

" Okay , answer me slowly " Please please ( giving her a puppy eyes <--- this is Sica's imagination )

" First of all , yes I don't have class , I take a leave today and the reason why I'm here is because the principle call me to give me this . So , anymore question ? ) she said as she handed and envelope to me . 

" What is this ? " I ask and of course curiously look inside the envelope to know what kind of letter is that ? And .....

PAPP ! " YAHHHHHHHH ! " I yell in joy and hug her . Oh My God , guess what ? Hyuna got selected to enter the dance competition represent for our campus and that is totally a good oportunity for her ! 

" But , I'm not going " What ? Wae ? Yah , don't be such a pabo !

" Wae ? " 

" Because I don't feel like leaving you here all alone . Can't you see there ? They said if I go , I will be sent to U.S and I only going to meet you after 2 years . I can't leave you here and only come back after 2 years . I will give this back to the principle tomorrow ." Hyuna-ahhh , don't do this because of me . Pleaseee , I beg you . My eyes started to be teary . 

" Heyy , why are you crying ? " Hyuna held my hand with her left hand and wiped my tears with her right hand .

" Please go . I'll work and study hard and I'll go there someday to meet you . Pleasee " I beg her . I really don't want her to reject this opportunity . 

" I'll think about it " she said and hug me . And Hyuna-ah , I really want you to go because ...

I Love You !

 

 

Hyuna has come back with her evil or should I say gangster attitude . And remember when I say I want to tell what's Jaejoong do in the room in Chapter 12 ? I'm so sorry for not writing about that yet . I think I'm going to write that in the next chapter . 

I would be glad if readers keep commenting and subscribing <3 

Oh My God !!! 3 more days for my result +.+