Miscarriage

She's my maid-wife

Hyuna POV

I just arrive at the graveyard . OMG ! I'm late . But , I don't think Jessica will get mad . She will surely want to spend some times with her parents right . I walk from the parking lot to the graveyard . There's a road I need to cross . From a far , I can see a bleeding figure on the road . What is that ? A dog ? Yah ! What kind of dog roaming at the graveyard ? I walk nearer .

" Sicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!! " Ommo ! SIca ! What happened to you ! My tears started to fall . " SIca-ah ! What happened to you ? " sobbing . I took out my phone and call the ambulance .

Jaejoong POV

What have I done ? Why did I left that person after hit her ? Oh My God ! I can't do this .

He made a u-turn and went back to the person . But soon he arrived , he saw the ambulance already take the figure away . 

Damn ! I'm sorry whoever you are . I'm sorry . Wait ! But , I better follow the ambulance . 

 

From inside my car , I saw there's a woman crying beside the figure . Must be on of her family member . But , she look familiar . They entered the hospital in rush to save the figure . To whoever you are , I'll make sure , you will save . 

After 10 mins , I park my car and went inside the hospital . It's an accident . The person must be placed in the emergency room . 

" Excuse me . Where is the emergency room ? " I ask the nurse at the counter . 

" May I know why you ask ? " Aishh , this nurse . Of course I came to check on that person . I don't have time to come here to dance okay !

" The person just now is my ... " the nurse nods . " Okay , level 3 " I thank her and ran to level 3 . When I walk out of the lift , I hurriedly went to the counter . But then , I saw the woman just now . I walk nearer and ...

" Hyuna ? You're Hyuna right ? " Why is she here ? She's waiting for who ? Isn't she in state ? Why is she crying ? I can't answer those question . Wait , if she's the woman just now , it means I hit one of his family member .... 

or FRIEND ? She don't hhave any family member as far as I know .

" Jaejoong ? Tsk " she look away . But then , she look back at me , " What are you doing here ? " she ask . I cannot tell her . If I tell her , she will know the truth . No ! I can't !

" I .. I .. Ahh nothing . What are you doing here ? " and she cry harder . I took a sit beside her . But then , she suddenly hug me . 

" Jaejoong-ah , it's Jessica " What ? She's here ? Don't tell me ... " She got hit at the graveyard ." What ? Oh My God ! What have I done ? I cannot hide this anymore . I need to tell her . It's not fair if she doesn't know about this . 

" Hyuna-ah " I rub her back " It's me " she suddenly push me . Her eyes widened . 

" What do you mean it's you ? " she ask shockly . I can't see into her eyes . I'm sorry ..

" It's me who hit her " my voice slow down . I really can't look into her eyes . She suddenly stand up and ...

PANGG !

She slap me . " Yah ! What have you done ?! Why did you do this ? " she cry harder and start to hit me . 

" I'm sorry " I whispered . 

 

" Nana-ah " someone called her . You know , I still can heard that eventhough she sit far from me . I know now she already hate me . I'm the cause of her sister death . Now I know how my mom felt when I avoid her after my sister's death . I know how it feel . 

" Yong-ah " she stand and ran to him . Ohh it's him . The one who always with Seohyun in the campus before . But I think they're not together anymore since Seohyun has gotten into marriage . You have to watch how Seohyun yelling to not marry during her marriage . She looks like a crazy woman . 

" What happened ? " he ask her . She hug him and cry . But then , they sit on the chair and she tell him everything . She shout my name for several times . I can heard you . You don't have to shout like that . But the man beside her keep calming her . 

The man walk to me and sit beside me . " Be patient . She really love her " he calm . I look him and nods . 

 

The doctor came out and Hyuna ran to the doctor . " She's fine right ? " 

The doctor look down " I don't know how to say this . The operation success but she still need to be placed in the ICU room . She still not stable . And I'm sorry . The baby cannot be saved . The impact is too hard on her . " Baby ? She's pregnant ? But ... who's the father ? 

Hyuna turn back and yell " This is all your fault ! If you're not there , this will never happened ! You ! " she ran to me and hit me . I don't care . Who's baby is that ? " Nana-ah , that's enough . Even if you kill him , the baby still die " the man pull her into a hug . 

" She's pregnant with who ? " ask her . Please tell me .

" You ask me ? You're the one who her , and you ask who's the father ? What kind of human are you huh ? " she shout at me . I cannot stand on my feet . What have I done ? My baby , I killed him/her . And I almost kill his/her mother . 

I fell . I'm sorry Jessica . I'm the worst person in the world . I made your life suffer . I took your first kiss , your first ity and your first baby . All of your first , I stole it from you . I'm sorry .

 

 

Aww , I'm soooo sad . She's misscarriage . What will Jaejoong do ? Will he responsible ? 

Much love for readerssss heart Comment & Subscribe .