My real life

She's my maid-wife

Jessica POV

 

I'm an ordinary person . I used to lived as a rich daughter but my parents died when I was 10 . They died from an accident . They accident during their way back home from picked me up from my dance class . Weird huh ? My parents died , but I'm still alive until now . And until now too , I keep blaming myself for being the cause of my parents death . After the accident , my uncle took away my dad's company and send me to the orphanage . One night , I ran from there . I go to the streets and that time I meet Hyuna . My truly bestfriend until now . I called her Nana and she called me Sica . We lives in a small hut , and we looked after by a nice ahjumma . She send us to school and gave us food . When we reach the age of 17 , ahjumma died . We both work very hard to support our living . We work at the cafe near Korean National University of Arts . And until now , we have reach the age of 21 , we still work at the cafe . We also the first year student of the university . 

 

...

" Nanaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!! Wake uppppppp !!!! It's time to go to campus !!!!!!!! " I yell to her ears .

" Urghhh , araso araso . I wake up now . Don't do that again . My ears will become deaf later " she said with her sleepy mode . 

...

Okay , I have finished my class and now it's time for work . Hyuna still got class so she skip work today . Yeah , she can skip her work anytime . Her boyfriend is loaded you know ! I've reach to cafe . And now , I'm going to change my outfit . Tadaaa ! I've changed . Work start !

 

9.30 pm

It's time for closing . I'm cleaning when my manager called me .

" Jessica , you are a good worker . I'm happy to cooperate with you . Here's your payment for this month " Manager-unnie said .

" But , it's not the end of the month yet right ? "

" Yeah , but this cafe , I'm going to closed this cafe forever ." she said again .

" But why ? " okay , this is not a good news for me . What am I going to do for living ? Oh nooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!

" I'm getting married , and my husband want to take me live with him in London . I hope you can earn your living at other places better than here . I'm sorry , Jessica " she apologise to me . Oh my God !

" It's okay . Please pray for me to get other job , Unnie . By the way , congrats for your marriage " I said and smiled to her .

" Sure . Oh yeah , please give this to Hyuna . Her salary is lower than you . You know why right ? " Manager-unnie said and smiled at me . I nods . She stand , walk to me and hug me . I hug her back . Unnie , I hope you gain a good life :)

 

That's it ! I walk through the streets when I saw Hyuna with Junhyung . They're having fun together . Hyuna is lucky to get Junhyung . I ignore them and keep walking looking for a job maybe . And then someone called my name .

" Sica-ahhh !!! Come here !!!! " It's Hyuna . Looks like she saw me , she waves at me . I waves back . Then , I walk to them . 

" Nana ! Jun ! What are you both doing here ? " 

" Doesn't it clear ? We're having fun ! Huhuuu " Yeah , it's clear enough , Nana . I can see that .

" What time did your class finish ? " 

" Hmm , 5.30 pm . It's quite late . The lecturer extend class . Urghh , annoying " her face so ugly . Hahah , she hate class . But , she's brilliant . 

" Hahaha , that so you . Oh , by the way . Here , unnie gave this " I hand the salary just now .

" What's this ? " she opened the envelope , " Salary ? It's not the end of the month yet right ? " she ask . I nods .

" Yeah , but since tomorrow , we have to find another job . Unnie is getting married and the cafe is closed FOREVER ! " Hyuna and Junhyung doesn't look suprised . Of course , they don't have to worry , Junhyung's family is rich right ? But , me ? Aishhh !!

" Sica-ah , why don't you work with my dad ? You are learning Language and Cultural Studies right ? I'm pretty sure you can speak foreign language ? " Junhyung ask me . 

" She can speak English very well . Don' t you know ? " Hyuna replied for me . 

" That's better " he said again . Hmm , what say me ?

" No thanks . I don't think I can concentrate on my studies if I work in a company " I reject and shook my head . 

Junhyung nods , " Okay then " 

" I'll go back home first " excusing myself . 

" Okay Bye ! " they both replied and waves to me . 

I waves back , and walk away .

 

 

Tadaaa ! This is my third fic ! I hope you like the combination ~ I'm still writing my second fic , so I'm going to update this story late . Not so late actually . But , I'll try my best to update ASAP . 

Comment and Subscribe =..=