'I'm going' in two option

She's my maid-wife

Junhyung POV

Yah , I heard Hyuna will be leaving for U.S . Is that true ?

Oh my goshhh ! Hyuna was selected for dancing in U.S . That's so unbelievable ! She's so lucky !

Wow , Hyuna is so lucky ! She will be famous one day !

OMG , I heard Jessica will quit and follow Hyuna to U.S . Bla..bla..bla . Ehh , how can her name get here ? Urghhh , go go ! I wanna heard about Hyuna only !

Is it really true ? Hyuna is leaving ? Jessica too ? Should I ask them ? Will they tell me ? 

The moment he questioning himself , Hyuna pass by ...

Ahh ! That's her . Should I ask her now ? Okay , I'm just asking . She shouldn't be angry right ? Okay okay !

" Hyuna-ah " and the time I call her , she immediately turn back . And she really look shock . Yah ! You're not seeing a ghost ! You don't have to be shock like that ! Duh ! I walk to her and smile , " Is it true you are going to U.S ? " 

She smile . Wow , I never expect a reaction from her like that . " Yes , why ? " 

I shook my head , " No , I just want to congratulate you " I hope you will be fine okay . Please take care of yourself . 

" Ohh thanks " she said it with a smile . Ohh Goshh , I think today is the bestest day after she broke up with me the other day . She keep smiling at me !!

" I want to tell you something " Please don't get shock . 

" What is it ? " she look curious to know . 

Hyuna POV

Junhyung want to tell me something . Ohh damn , I wonder what is it .

" What is it ? " I really want to know .

" The woman I'm getting married is .... " Wowowow , he's going to tell me the stupid woman . Okay Hyuna , keep calm or you'll kill the woman . Please don't commit a crime the moment you want to go U.S . Yeahh !

" Seohyun " 

Haaaaaa ! My mouth looks like this 'O' . Is it true ? Ahhh , is there isn't other woman in this world ? Aishhh , I'm really going to kill that jerk ! 

" HAAHAHAHAHAHAH " What ? He really like it when he's getting married with her huh ? 

" Wahhh you look so happy " Urghh , damn it ! 

" Of course " Huh ? You ! Urghhh , I want to punch your face right now !!! 

"Why ? Because you're getting married ? " I know it . You don't have to say .

" No . It's because I can fool you before you go ? " Huh ? Fool me ? " Yah ! Of course I won't marry her . Haha , you pabo-ah " Ha ? Aishhh , I'm really going to kill you ! 

" Did I say , REALLY ? No right ? So , there's nothing to be suprise " 

 

Junhyung POV

Ohh so she didn't suprise with the news . I really shouldn't tell her who's I'm getting married . 

" Ohh , okay . Don't get mad " I laugh to cover my mistakes . She smile and went away . Ahhh , is it really hard to gain your trust again ? I'm truly loving you . I still love you Hyuna-ah . Why can't you understand that ? 

 

...

Jessica POV

I was walking to the bus station alone since Hyuna is not coming along . While I'm walking , a car stop infront of me . I think I know this car . The owner get out of the car and step infront of me .

" Let me send you home " Duh ! Of course I know the owner and the car . It's the one who stole my first kiss and my ity . Urghh 

" Why would I follow someone I don't know ? " I don't want to see you anymore . Why do you keep appearing huh ? Urghhh

" Because I know you and please stop don't-knowing me " Oh God ! Do you have to shout like that ? It's annoying okay . 

" I don't know you . How can you say like that ? " I don't know you ! I don't know you ! Lalalalalaal ~

He pull my wrist and push me inside his car . Damn , Yah ! You really don't know how treat woman huh ? 

He drove the car to Mrs. Kim mansion . My question is , why did he bring me here ? 

He walk out of the car and walk to my door . He open it from me , oh I feel like princess . Hehe . He hold my hand and pull me inside the mansion . What is he trying to do ? 

" Yah ! I want to go home " Aishh , send me home now !!!!!

" Not until you meet my mom and resign properly " Urghh , is that important ? You are just trying to make hate you more ! 

 

We stand infront of Mrs. Kim office door . He didn't knock first instead he just come in . Ohh that's so rude . Okay fine , he's her son . He pull me inside too . We stand infront of Mrs. Kim table . Jaejoong let go of my hand .

" Omma " Aww , this is the first time he call Mrs. Kim omma . And I can see her smiling . Maybe she's happy , finally her son called her omma .

" Yes Jae ? " Yeahh , she sound happy too . 

" ... " 

He said something that make my jaw drop . What ?! No wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy =.=

 

Flashback 

" Yes Jae ? " Mrs. Kim sounds happy .

" I want to marry her " 

 

Flashback end 

 

 

Wawawawa , how's this chapter ? Is my story getting bored ? Keke :)

I'll give you much much love if you comment and subscribe readerssssssssssss :)