Hospital Moment

She's my maid-wife

Jessica POV 

My tears can't stop from falling . I run and keep running . I've promised to myself , this is not Hyuna's fault . But , why did she got involved with this ?!! Why ?!! Why don't you just tell me the truth ? I stand and cry infront of the lift . I can't even lift my hand to press the lift button . I'm too weak . 

I'm in my own world . I feel like empty . Suddenly , I feel like someone hug me from behind . " Sica-ah " he called me . When I say 'he' , it means him . I push his hand away and press the lift button . The door lift open . When I about to walk in , he pull my hand . What's next ? You're going to tell me ' Ohh I don't know how I live again ! ' This is so interesting . Now , you really broke my heart into pieces . Really . 

" I'm sorry for disturbing you . I want to visit my friend . I guess I entered the wrong room " he suddenly pull me in to his hug as soon as I finished that sentence .  I miss his smell and hug . 

" You're not wrong . And you don't disturb me " Yeahh right . I'm not wrong . But , I guess I do disturb you . Why I always fall for you ? Your voice , your hug , your kiss , your everything . Why ?

" I'm sorry , sir " I push him from his hug . But , he still holding my hand . " Do I know you ? " his grip fall from my hand . 

" You ... don't know me ? " I wipe my tears and shook . " So , why are you crying when you saw me ? " he whispered . He look sad . But , I'm sadder . 

" Because ... " I took a deep breath . " You look like someone I know " he turn left and smile . Then he sigh . 

" Are you punishing me in this way ? " my tears fall again . You've changed . You don't care about my heart now . You used to be a lovely person and after you 'live' again , you're so different . 

I turn back and press the lift button again . Before I could enter the lift , I heard footsteps . I turn back and see Jaejoong walk back to his room . You really have forget me after you 'die' . I should just die with 'you' . 

My head feel dizzy . And a few moments later ...

Jaejoong POV

I walk back to my room as she press the lift button . I'm sorry Sica-ah . I don't want to break your heart . I'm leaving you . I can't tell you that . I care about your heart . I'm so sad to leave you . Please , don't do something to hurt you . 

BUKK !!

I heard something fall . I turn back and , I think I should change my sentence . It's not something , it's someone .

" Jessicaaaa ! " she fall . I run to her and lift her to my room . I place her on my bed and touch her forehead . She had a fever . Her body is sooooo hot ! When I hug her , why I didn't feel the heat of her body ? 

I run out of the room and try to search the nurse . But then , I saw a nurse walk by . I called the nurse and ask her to come to my room . Once she saw Jessica , she shocked . She walk to her and touch her forehead . 

" Sica-ah , wake up . What's wrong with you ? You were okay just now " She knows Jessica ? Yeahh of course she know , but really that close ?

" You know her very well ? " the nurse turn to me and nods . Ahh ~

" I'm the one in-charge to take care of her after the operation . Are you Jaejoong ? " she ask . And how did she know ? I nods . " Jessica always tell me about you . But , I thought you were dead ? " 

" It's just a trick . I don't want her to wait for me " I look down . I'm feeling very sad . 

" Unfortunately " I look up at her , " You know what ? She always wait for you at the park ... alone " is that true ? But , she said she just take me as her friend . Yes before she fainted after the accident , she did say she love me . But ... 

" She doesn't love me . I don't think she waited for me . Maybe just to feel the fresh air ? " she silence . Then , she walk right infront of me . 

" Says who ? She do love you . So much ! " the nurse turn back and walk to Jessica . " She can get better faster , but because of you . She's getting worst and worst everyday " Is it true ? She's really in pain because of me ? I'm so mean . I love her , but why do I so mean to her ? 

I .. I don't know what to say . Is she really love me ? Do I have to trust this nurse . She looks really serious when she said that . "Ahhh ... " I immediately look at Jessica . She's awake ! I rush and stand beside her , holding her hand . 

She slowly open her eyes . When her eyes fully open , the first person she look at is me . But then , she look away . She can't look at me anymore . I know she's hurt a lot .

" What happened to you ? " the nurse ask Jessica . She nods . She try to wake up , but the nurse push her back . " No , eventhough you're okay . You can't move too much . You'll stay here , next morning I'll bring you , okay ? " and the nurse walk out of the room . 

She look at me , " You can rest here , I'll be going " she said and try to wake up . I eld her shoulder and smile to her .

" It's okay . I'll be sleeping on the couch " and walk to the couch . 

Jessica POV

He walk to the couch and lay there . He will be cold . He don't have the blanket . Instead of me , he will get a fever . I walk to him and sit on him . ON HIM okay ! " Yah ! That's so mean " he shout . I smiled a bit . 

" Ahh really ? " I pretened to look shock . Aigoo , I really can't be mad at him for a long time . Why am I like this ? " Dadadada ! " I shake my body on his stomach . Hahaha , you must be in pain . 

" Yah ! That's so hurt ! But , I guess you're not mad anymore right ? " suddenly I stop shaking . I cross my arm and look away . Smile gone from my face . " Never ! " I stick out my tongue . 

" Really ? " why is he sounded like a ert ? Aigoo , there must be something he want to do . 

" Ah ah ah ah ah ! Yah ! Stop that ! " You know what ? He tickle me around the waist . Then , he stop tickling . 

He then push me aside and sit up straight . Then he lift me on his lap . " Sica-ah , I don't mean to lie to you . And I'm the one who ask Hyuna to lie for me . She's not in fault " he's giving me an explanation ~~~ Lalalaa ~~

" I have my own reason for lying " and what's the reason . Make sure it is logic or I'll really kill you . " I'm now okay with my mum " Wahhhh , that's good ! " So , she ask me to live with her in state " andddd that's not good . I was just about to forgive him . 

" I don't have the energy to talk much now " and that's so true . I lay my head on his chest and close my eyes . I don't want to think aboout that now . I just want to rest my mind and my body . 

Jaejoong POV

She lay her head on my chest . I hug her tightly . I've made up my mind . Sica-ah , I promise you .

I will not leave you again .

 

 

Aww that's so sweet . But , I think this chapter is kinda bored right ? Sorry =.=' I'll try update as soon as possible .

Comment and Subscribe are surely allowed and loved !