Jaesica Moment

She's my maid-wife

Jaejoong POV

Finally , mwehehehhe ...

Jessica nozzle her lips when she was forced to go back with me . I push her wheelchair to the car happily . Muahahhaa , finally you lose to me . Don't worry , I'll never hurt you . I will take care of you until you can walk again and we'll get married okay . Kekeke

" No way ! " she suddenly shout . Ohh , she can read my mind ? Ommo !

" Wae ? " still pushing her wheelchair . 

" Read this . Jung Yunho and Go Ara kissing in No Limit . Oh Gee , I'm soooooooo jealous ! " Tsk , is that all and you're shocking to death ? Duh ! If you want a kiss I can give you every second . " Yah ! Can you push me sincerely , don't push too fast . You hit everything on the road . I can't sit still . Aishh " 

Aishh Yah ! Push by yourself now ! Duh ! Be patient Jae ! You love her right ? " Mianhae " 

We reach at the car . I open the door and lift Jessica but suddenly ...

Dangg !!

" Yah ! Can you please be careful ?! You know my head is the precious one ! " Yes yes , she yell at me because I accidentally hit her head on the car . Sorry , your head is the precious one . Okay !

" Mianhae " Aigoo , I'm so regret saying like that to her because now she really did this . Ordering me around she like . 

 

Flashback

I held Sica's hand and tighten my grip . " Sica-ah , please stay with me . You can order me to do anything . I will do it for you " I promise you . I will .

" Anything ? " she still don't look at me . I know if I nods she can't see me , so I said . " Yes "

" You think I believe that after what you've done to me before ? " What can I do to gain your trust again Sica-ah ? I really really want to take care of you .

Still holding his hand but then I release the hand . Then I hug her from her back . " Please , I beg you " and a drop of tears finally fall down my cheek . I can't believe I fell on woman's hand . But I really love her . 

Jessica POV

He's crying . His tears fell on my hand . Why do you keep making me feel bad ? Why ? Aren't you satisfied after all you have done to me ? I will never forgive you easily . But , for just this time , " I'll coming with you " 

He release the hug and turn my look to him . He smile , " Thank you " Don't get it too easily .

" You must keep your promise " he nods .

 

Flashback end 

 

Jaejoong POV

So she's the diva huh ? Ordering me to do thia and that . I don't know what will happen to me after a month . Maybe a maid in my own house ?

I drive the car but using the different road , " Where are we going ? " Jessica ask . Yeah she still don't know .

" Have you finish reading about lovely Go Ara and jerk Jung Yunho ? " Haha , she's quite focus on the road .

" Yah ! How dare you ! Just answer my question ! " Hahaha , she look so cute although she's not in a good mood . I will always see this kind of expression when we live together . 

" My house " 

 

We arrive at my house or actually condominium . " I've moved " I tell her before she ask . I knew she will ask . I lift her and place her on her wheelchair . It will be hard for her to move in the condominium , so I thought of not using the wheelchair after this . 

I push the wheelchair inside the condominium . I close the door and lift her to put her on the couch . " Do you want anything ? " she look at me . Then she shook . Okay , her diva gone for a while . 

I went to the kitchen . I bring out a drink for her . I gave and sat beside her . " I only got one bed so , you sleep inside . I'll sleep here " and smile . I thought she would say ' Aww that's so sweet of you . It's okay , you can sleep with me ' . But , you know what she said ?

" Good . I don't want to sleep here either . Oh one more thing , bring me milk before I go to sleep okay " and she continue reading the Jung Yunho article . Sob-sob that's so sad . How could you ?! Why that Jung Yunho is more important than me ?

 

At night ...

I knock on the door and went inside . " SIca-ah , here's your milk " I put on the table drawer beside the bed and took a seat beside her . I only know now that she likes reading . From the moment we step out of the hospital , until she want to sleep , she still reading .

When I about to step out of the room , I saw Jessica massaging her legs . I walk back to her and help her massaging her legs . She lie down and close her eyes . I massage her leg for about 15 mins before I call her . But seems like she's asleep .

I place her leg back on the bed and stand up carefully . I don't want to wake her up . 

Before going out , I kiss her forehead .

 

 

Aww that's so sweet . I want to be like herrrrrr . Haha heart

Much much love if you comment and subscribe readerssssssssss laugh