The Plan

She's my maid-wife

Jessica POV

God , please help me ! Jaejoong lift me on his shoulder and bring me to one place . It's a dark place . I'm so scared . What is he trying to do ? Is he going to do that ? Am I really going to lost my ity tonight ? Hyuna-ah , please come here . I know you can feel it when I'm in trouble . Hyuna-ahh ! 

Jaejoong carry me in bridal style and put me on the bed in a room . Oh my ! If he did that , I will never forgive him . I will hate you forever ! I will kill you ! 

He push me until lie down . Yah ! Do you have to be harsh with me ? You stupid jerk ! My tears have been stagnant . Huaaaa ToT . I hope this is not the moment ! I'm not ready yet . 

" Jaejoong-shi , what are you trying to do ? " I ask him . You don't try to do something bad to me or you will DIE !

" What else ? " What ? Yah ! How dare you ! With that flirty face ! Arggggghhhhhhhhhhh , " Don't you know ? Hahaha " Wahhh , how can he laugh evily when I'm scared to death ? He even lean closer his face to mine . This is totally nuts ! 

" Jaejoong-shi , please don't " I said and keep a distance from him . He keep lean closer to me . 

" Wae ? Isn't this what you want from me ? " What ? Yah ! I never though about that ! He keep lean closer and when he about to kiss my neck ...

BUKK !!

I push him until he fell down off the bed . Yes ! First step , SUCCESS ! Yah ! I said don't just now right ? 

" Yah ! How dare you ? " Welk welk ! Who told you to be soooooooo ....

" ERT ! You ert ! " I yell . He look away and suddenly ...

PANGG !!

Aww , that's hurt ! How can you slap me , Jaejoong-shi ? How could you ? My tears are began to rolled down my cheek . I never thought he's so mean . I cannot even stand . I'm so weak right now . I fell down on bed weakly , I can feel he's removing my clothes one by one . He kiss me all over my body . He me . And tonight , I've lost my ity .

My head feel dizy . I slowly open my eyes . Suddenly , my tears fell down on my cheeks . I don't have any clothes on my body . I'm and I saw Jaejoong sit on the couch in front of me . Luckily , my body is covered by blanket .

" I never thought you're like this ! " I cried . 

" Hahaha , now you know me right ? This is your husband-to-be like " He said evily . Wait ! Husband-to-be ? What does he mean ?

" W.. what ? What do you mean ? " He look at me with his eyes full of anger . He walk to me and grab my hair . That's really hurt . He's so mean . You so mean , Jaejoong-shi !

" Don't pretend you don't know ! You are the one who plan with my mum ! You will never be my wife ! " He yell and push me . What ? His wife ? This is so confusing ! Who told him I want to be his wife ? Even if you give me USD 1 Million , I won't be ! 

" Yah ! I never dream to be your wife and I never want to ! " I yell back . I stand up and push him to the wall . I was about to go when he suddenly giggle .

" Hahaha . Really ? "

 

Flashback

Jaejoong still not overheard this conversation

" Tiffany , are you that close to Jessica ? " Mrs. Kim ask Tiffany . She nods .

" Quite close . Wae Mrs. Kim ? " Tiffany ask back .

" What do you think about her ? " 

" She's got beautiful face and manners . She's brilliant too " Tiffany give her opinion .

" Hmm , I want to pair her with Jae . What do you think ? " Tiffany shock . Really ? Tiffany thought .

" What ? Ohh , I think they have a great combination . Yeahh , but do you think Jaejoong-shi going to agreed ? " Tiffany ask curiously .

" I don't care about him . I just want Jessica to agreed . Do you think she will ? " Mrs. Kim ask Tiffany .

This is the time when Jaejoong overheard their conversation

Jaejoong POV

I'm on my way to my room when I overheard Omma's and Tiffany conversation .

" I don't know . Maybe ? You should ask her by yourself " I heard , Tiffany said . Ask her ? What ? Who ?

" Should I call Jessica now ? " Jessica ? What's wrong with her ?

" Why don't you tell her in front . She will be shock " Tiffany suggest . Okay , what is this all about ?

" Shock ? Yeah , but she should've been happy . She's going to marry Jaejoong , a son of one of the richest CEO in Korea . Right ? " So , that's their plan huh ? So you think I'll agreed with all that ? I don't think so .

 

Jaejoong went to his room . He's not finish overheard the conversation when Tiffany said , " But , who knows Jessica wouldn't agreed . I'm sorry to be rude but you're not her mom to force her if she don't want to marry Jaejoong-shi . "

Mrs. Kim confounded . " Well , excuse me . I need to finish my work " Tiffany said and went out of the room . 

" Who does she think she is , pairing other's daughter for his son ? Jessica doesn't even qualified for Jaejoong . He's a jerk . Huh ! " Tiffany lament to herself . She really don't like if Jessica has to be pair with Jaejoong .

 

Flashback end

I cried harder . I stand up while covering my vody using the blanket , take my clothes and went in the bathroom . I put on my clothes and wash my face . I walk out of the bathroom . I look at Jaejoong .

" I don't want to marry you . I quit " and I went away , leaving him forever alone there . I walk home in tears . I will never forget this horrible night . Never !

 

...

 

Jaejoong POV

Tsk , does she think I want to marry her as well ? Thank God she's quit . If not , urghh . And that stupid old woman , who does she think she is ? Want me to marry the maid ? Am I that stupid marrying the maid ? That stupid maid just want my wealth . And after I gave her everything , she will go leave me and look for another rich people . You think I don't know ? She are totally just like you !

I'm thirsty . So , I walk to the kitchen . When I pass Omma's office room , I heard she speak to Tiffany again .

" Tiffany , I'm sorry . I know you're mad when I told you I want to pair Jessica with Jaejoong " Tsk . Do you think she even care ?

" It's okay . But , if you keep on your plan , I don't think Jessica will ever happy " Wait ? Jessica never happy ? Isn't she is the one who plan this ?

" Yeah , I'm selfish . I plan this without asking her opinion . Tiffany , promise me . Jessica will never knew about this . Jaejoong too , okay ? "

" Okay ." Tiffany said .

" I'm afraid if Jaejoong knew , he will blame on Jessica "

Oh my God , what have I done ? She never knew about this . I'm sorry , Jessica . I'm sorry . 

 

 

OMG ! Jae is so evil . How could he Sica ! This chapter is so scary right ? 

Comment and Subscribe readerssssssss <3 Muahh muahh !