...

She's my maid-wife

Jessica POV

Why are they talking about Jaejoong ? And the most important is , is it that Jaejoong ? Jaejoong that I know ? But , Hyuna said he already dead . I look above the sky , and whispered in my heart . Jaejoong-ah , are you really dead ? 

I walk to the nurse and try to hear what they say . I heard they say something about room 8-12 . Means floor 8 , room number 12 . Okay , that's it . I've made up my mind . Tonight , I'll go to that room . Seeking the truth . 

 

Night ...

The nurse just gave me my medicine . I eat those medicine and pretend to sleep . Once I heard the door closed , my eyes open suddenly . Yes , this is it . It's not that I don't believe what Hyuna said , heyy she's my besfriend . Of course I'll believe her . I just want to make sure ,  you know . Make sure ? Ahh okay , just forget about it . 

What if Hyuna lied ? Should I punish her ? No no , maybe I can't accept why she did that , but maybe too she has her own reason . I walk slowly to prevent from get caught by the nurse . But then , ohh damn ! I just get caught by the nurse that always check my condition a.k.a my bestfriend in this hospital . I always tell her about Jaejoong since he 'died' . 

She look at me . I look at her . Then , she turn her look , arrange the file and walk away to the lift . Ohh she pretend to not see me . Good one . I love youuuuu ! I walk to the lift . Inside the lift , I don't talk to the nurse . She made me don't exist . But then , I saw a flying letter and landed right on my head . Aishh , I took the paper and there something written on that paper . 

I'll handle the nurse . Which floor ?

Wohohoho . She's helping me . Thank youuuuu , unnie ! " Ehem , 8th floor " We walk out of the lift together . But she walk faster than me , and trap the nurse to the other place . Okay , good ! 

I walk and walk to find the room and finally , Tadaa ! I've found the room . Yeahh , I pull the door knob and walk inside . When I'm in , I saw a figure reading a book . My jaw drop . 

I look at that person . That person look at me . My tears drop . I ran out of the room . When I'm out , I fell to the ground . Why ? Whyyyyy ?!!!

Hyuna POV

Today , I don't see Jessica . I'm so worried . Eventhough the nurse already called and said she's okay . I'm still worried .  Tomorrow , I'll go to see her . I hope nothing happened because I feel uneasy . Something like , she knows something . I mean related to Jaejoong . 

My lovely husband enter the room . I smile at him and he smile at me . Oh Goshh , everytime he smile , he will always melt my heart . He walk to me and wink at me . Haaa , I know what he meant . Aishh , I can't tell you . This is husband and wife matter . Shut up if you know what ! Hehehe

Jaejoong POV

Oh My God ! How did she found out ? So now , how ? Aigoo , why ? Why ? Why she enter this room ? Damn ! Urghh , I have to settle this quickly !

 

 

Hellooooo ! Wowoww , my story is not rated so , I can't tell what happened between Hyuna and Yonghwa , but I guess you'll know right ? Hehe , okay by the way , I'm sorry for the late update . 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe okay wink Love ya !