Jaesica Moment

She's my maid-wife

  

Jaejoong POV

" Who told you to apply the job ? " I ask her . She look scared of me . Hmm , interesting .

" I need the job . I need the money " she said . I know I have talked to her before , but this time I found she has a sweet voice . But unluckily , you can't trap me with that kind of stuff . 

" You apply the job huh ? Don't complain later " You will know your fate once you enter my life . I'll never let you go freely even of you got hot body like Lee Hyori and sweet face like IU .

 

I bring her to the bar I used to go . She looks around . Hmm , so you have not been here before huh ? I'll make sure you have a good time here . Good time ever ! You will never regret coming here with me . Huh ! 

I took her hand and lead her to the lead her to the bar . " Sit here " I lift her and place her on the bar chair . She's too short , I don't think she can sit by herself . She look shock . But , she still thanking me . 

" What would you like to drink ? " I ask her coldly . She smile ! Ahh , damn ! Why did you smile like that ? No Jae ! No !

" Ani , I don't drink " Huh , you don't drink ? You think I believe that ? I know , girls like you are only using rich guys for your own benefit !

" Why don't you try ? It's nice . It can release your tension " I still promoting to her . She still shook her head . 

" Ani , I can't . By the way , I don't stress right now and I don't need alcohol to release my tension " Wow , how harsh your words girl ! Don't act like you're innocent .

" Whatever you say " 

 

Jessica POV

Did he always come here ? Ohh , he did had a really bad behaviour . Not only drinking , he go and dance with hot girls here . Auchh , they're damn y here . I'm sooooo jealoussss =.=

It's been 40 mins since we're here . Ahh , where is that stupid master ? He's having fun with girls huh ? Doesn't he know I'm sleepy already . Aishh , I don't care , I have to look for him . I walk around the pub looking foe him . Aishh , where the hell did he go ? '!' Hah ! That's him ! I walk to him ...

" Jaejoong-shi , it's already 1AM . Don't you want to go back ? " I ask him . 

" Ahh , Jessicaaaa ! " Oh Goshhh ! He's drunk , and he's pulling my hand right now ! God , urghhh ! I fall on him . 

" Jaejoong-shi " I tried to loosen his hug . I push him but he seems like he doesn't want to let me go ! Arghhhhh , this can't be ! This can't be ! 

PANGG !

Yeahh ! I slap him . He laugh ? Ahh , he's drunk ! Istand on my feet , and pull her hand . I wrap my hand around his waist and place her hand on my shoulder . Yuckss , he's smelly too ! And damn he's tall !

I sent him back home . Luckily , I can drive . Mrs. Kim greet us at the front gate . She looks worried . She apologise to me because I had to send Jaejoong back when he's drunk . Whatever it is , I do this for money ! As long as I got the money , I don't care what happen to her beloved son ! 

 

...

 

7.00 AM

Infront of Mrs. Kim gate

Jessica POV

I've arrived Mrs. Kim's mansion . I rang the bell . Someone open the gate . It's the another maid . Hmm , she's pretty . She got fair skin . Damn ! She's not suitable to become a maid . You supposed to be a model . Aihh , I'm not supposed to be a maid . I'm hot too . Kekeke

" Annyeong " I greet and bow . She greet and bow back .

" Are you Jaejoong personal maid ? " she ask me . I guess she's that close with him . She call him by his name only .

I nods and smile to her . " Emm , I'm Jessica " I introduced myself and pull out my hand for a handshake . She grab my hand .

" Hi , I'm Tiffany " she introduced her name . Wahhh , she got nice name . And smile too .

" Nice name . By the way , you called Jaejoong-shi by his name only ? Are you that close with him ? " she's such a person that rich with smile huh . She keep smiling .

She shook her head , " Ani , I don't like him . He's such an arrogant person . So , I don't feel like respecting him . Hehe " she said . Ahh , so that's the reason . I can't imagine if such a sweet girl like her stuck with a guy like him . 

She then lead me to dining room . There's Jaejoong and Mrs. Kim . Yeahh , I've decided not to respect him again unless if I have to speak to him . 

 

" Mrs. Kim , Jessica-shi have arrived " Tiffany told Mrs. Kim . I went in the dining room and greet Mrs. Kim . 

" Why did you greet her ? Greet me , I'm your master ! " Jaejoong shout . Aishh , this guy ! 

" Don't bother him . Soo Yeon-shi , have you taken your breakfast ? " Aishh , why did you call me by that name ? Patient Sica ! Patient ! Just nods your head and smile :)

" That's it , let's go maid " Jaejoong pull my hand harshly and go to his car . I open the door for him . He went in . Then , I go to the other side and went inside . Today I have to be alert on him . 

 

We arrive at our campus . I went out of the car and open the door for him . I don't talk anything with him on our way to campus . Tiffany's right . He's damn arrogant ! He went out of the car , close the door and pull my hand . Yah ! Why do you keep pulling my hand . 

We walk hand by hand . Everyone are staring at us . Hishh , don't they have other work to do ? I have to do this because this is my work . Yes , this is for work ! On our way to the entrance of the campus , I saw Seohyun with Yonghwa . I widened my eyes . Oh my God ! I'm going to die ! I'm going to die !

Oh Goshh ! She turn to us ! Ahhh , she look shock ! And and , she walk to us . She stop us from keep walking . 

" Jaejoong-ah ! Why did you walk with her ? And why did you held her hand ? Let go ! " Hahaa , she looks funny when angry . And guess what , she's trying to pull his hand from mine . Yah ! Do you think I want to held his hand ?

" Heyy ! Stop what you're doing ! " Jaejoong shout at her . Her forehead wrinkled . 

" Yah ! Is she your girlfriend huh ? " Seohyun ask yelling . Hahahaha , of course not . What a silly !

" Yes , now keep away from me ! Let's go darl " he said and ...

He kiss my cheek INFRONT OF SEOHYUN ! Oh my God ! Did he had to do that ? Okay fine , work ! He placed his hand on my shoulder and we walk together . Aigoo , what's wrong with him today ? 

I remove his hand harshly from my shoulder . 

" Why ? " he ask . Why ? Why you ask me ? Yah ! You just kiss me on the cheek and you're asking why ? Yah ! Arghhhhhhhhh

" Nothing . I got class now . Finish at 12 and continue another class until 4.30 . What time did you class finish ? " Luckily , I'm a patient person . If not ...

" Just wait for me at the cafe after you finish your class " he said . I nods and he went away .

He turn back to me and give me a kiss on the lips ! OMGEEEE , Yah ! 

" Yah ! Even I'm your maid , you can't kiss me as you will ! " I yelled at him . He's just too much ! Urghh , I can't stand him anymore . You're lucky I need money . Or else , I'll just quit this job !

" That's a goodbye kiss . Why did you mind so much ? It's not like it's your first kiss , Tsk "  What ? How can you say that ?

" It is my first kiss " he startled . 

" If you're not satisfied , just slap me . I don't ... "

PANGG ! 

" You don't mind right ? " I said and glance at him . Then I walk away . I'm afraid he will die if I stay there anymore . Urghhh , I'm going crazy like this ! 

 

 

Yeayy , that's the first kiss between Jessica and Jaejoong ! How about this chapter ? Comment & Subscribe pleaseeeeee :)

 

I'm going to take my result next Thursday :) Please pray for me to get the best result okay !