Propose Marriage

She's my maid-wife

Jessica POV

I just woke up . When I opened my eyes , I saw nobody here . I walk off from the bed . I try to look for him in the toilet , but he's not there . When I just about to go out from the room to look for him , suddenly someone came in from the outside . And it is him ! 

" You've awake ? " he smile . Oh Goshh ! His smile melt my heart . 

I nods . " I want to go back to my room " he nods and open the door for me . Aishh , he looks like he want to chase me . It's okay . Be patient Jessica . I walk out of the room and go to my room . 

 

Ahh finally ! I've arrived my room ! I lay on my bed and wishing to continue my sleep . But then , " Sicaaaaaaa ! " someone yelled . Aishhh , that must be Hyuna . Yeahh , she couldn't find me yesterday right ? kekeke

" I'm not deaf yet " I made my blur face and she giggle . 

" Sorry . Where have you been yesterday ? I've been looking for you everywhere " Shoot ! My guess is correct . She's going to ask me that .

" I went to the park . Being alone , you know " Wait ! I almost forgot about she's lying to me . Yes , I'm not mad but it's not wrong to give her a light punishment right ? Hehe " So , Jae's dead huh ? "

She suddenly look at me and her eyes widened , " Huh ? " huh ? Yah ! Don't huh huh me ! You know what I'm talking about . 

" Then , who I met last night ? Ahhh , Jaejoong's twin ? " her eyes more wide . Okay , stop widened your eyes or you will blind in 30 seconds . 

" You already know ? " she ask . I nods . " Are you mad ? " OF COURSEEEEEEEEEE ! But , it's okay . You're my bestfriend right ? There must be a reason for lying .

I made an angry face to her , " No " and smile . Hahahaha , she got trick by me . She slap my hand . 

" Yah ! I thought you mad " I laugh evilly . We keep teasing each other that morning . 

3 days later ...

Every evening , I will meet Jaejoong in the park . We will take a walk while holding hands . Oh My God , that's so sweet , you know ? Hehehe . I hope I can get out from this hospital soon because Jaejoong are allowed to go out today . After this , I want to go and meet him for a while . 

" Jaejoong-ah " I called him as I walk in his room . He turn back and smile . He walk to me and pull my hand . Then , he let me sit on the bed . 

" Sit there and accompany me until I finish packaging . Okay ? " I smile happily and nods . After he finish , he sit beside me and held my shoulder . " Sica-ah , take care of yourself okay . Get out from here quickly " I nods and rest my head on his shoulder . 

I walk back to my room . When I was about to lay , someone enter my room . It's the doctor . " How's your condition today ? " he ask while writing something on a piece of paper . 

" I'm fine " 

The doctor look at e and smile , " I have great news " Wow , what is that ? " You may go out tomorrow " and that moment he said , I heard a sound screaming . And of course , who else ? 

" Is it true ? " Hyuna ask the doctor . The doctor nods . Hyuna ran to me and hug me . " Ahhh that's so great ! Sica-ah , you stay with me okay ? " I shook . No way I will interupt her and Yonghwa . She made a weird face . 

" It's okay . I'll stay at his apartment . He gave me the apartment right ? " Hyuna nods for several times .

 

Jaejoong is not coming today . Hmm , it's okay . He said , he'll come to see me tonight . 

Tukk ! Tukk ! Tukk !

I'm in the kitchen when someone knock on my door . I quickly go and open the door . Once I open , someone suddenly lift me and swing me around . " Ahh , how are you today ? " And it's Jaejoong who ask me . I place my hand on his bot cheek and pinch it . " Ahhhh " he shout in pain . 

" Yah ! Don't you know how suprised am I ? "he giggle and put me down . He pull my hand to the couch and sit there with me . 

" Sica-ah " I look at him . " I want to ask you something " I took his hand and held it tightly . 

" What is it ? " he suddenly pull his hand , kiss my forehead and hug me . OMG ! Why is he so sweet ? 

" Sica-ah , let's get married " Oh My God ! This is so suprising . Am I heard the right thing ? 

" A .. Are you serious ? " he nods and broke the hug . He touch my cheek and smile at me . I don't know what to say . I'm ... I'm too happy ! 

He suddenly pull me closer and kiss me . Ahhhh , this is so sweet ! Aigoo ~ 

He broke the kiss . " So ? " he ask . He put a puppy eyes . Aigoo ~This guy really knows my weakness . I nods and smile . He hug me tightly like he will never let go off me . 

 

A week later ...

" Kim Jaejoong , will you take Jung Jessica as your wife and take care of her for the rest of her life ? " 

Jaejoong nods , " Yes I will " 

" Jung Jessica . will you be Kim Jaejoong's wife and be by his side forever ? " 

" Yes I will " my eyes teary . I'm so happy . 

" You may kiss the bride " I smile at him .

" I don't want to kiss her " and I was like very shocked . " But , I want to hug her so that she can't escape from me " 

OMG ! He's sooo sweet . Finally , the tears fall down my cheek . 

He hug me tightly and lift me swinging . Hahaha , this is so romantic . Romantic wedding ever ! 

 

The wedding night ...

Jaejoong lay beside me and hug me from the back . I turn , facing him and roll my hand around his neck . " Sica-ah " he called me . " Hmm ? " 

" I have something to tell you " What is it ? Good news or bad news ? I hope it's not a bad news . " If my disease come back , will you stay by my side until I die ? " What are you talking about ? Of course I will . I nods and smile , " Forever in your heart " I place my hand on his chest . Oh Yess ! I forgot to tell you . He's shirtless . Aww , haha ! 

" Why did you ask ? " he smile and play with my hair . Then he kiss my forehead . 

" It comes back " my eyes started to be teary and in not less than 10 seconds , the tears fall . 

" Don't worry . I'll be by your side and we'll try anything to cure you okay ? " I wipe my tears . In order to make him strong , I have to be stronger . I can't look weak to him . 

He keep playing with my hair and sometimes he pinch my nose . I can't sleep . I feel like I want to see his face every seconds .

I held his playful hand and put the away . I pull myself closer to him and kiss his forehead . Then , I hug him . " We'll be together forever okay ? " 

He nods and hug me back . 

 

 

Aww that's so sweet . I want Jaejoong to play with my hair too crying Haha ! 

Readerssssssss it's been a long time I didn't give you a heart . So this time I'll give to those who read , comment and subscribe okay !heart