I got new job ! I got new job !

She's my maid-wife

Seohyun POV

Damn it ! You watch out Hyuna ! Watch out ! I'll tell the principle about this . Urghhhh !!!!!!!!!! Ohh my pretty face , I should show how beautiful you are , but ! Because of that silly crazy hoodoo Hyuna , I have to cover you from public view . Sob-sob .  This has got to do with that damn Jessica . You wait for my revenge , Jessica ! Hahahaha , evil laugh . Keke

" Yah ! Seohyun-shii " Ahh ! Omaigoshhh ! Omaigoshhh ! Damn it , why did he have to follow me . 

" Yah ! Are you deaf already after being hit ? " Haaaa ! Did you have to say that ? I turn back and ran to him . And .....

PAPPP !!

" Yah , don't say that out loud . Shuhhuu ! " Hehehe , serve you right . Now , your mouth become a victim of my violence . 

" Do you have to whisper like that ? I have help you . Can't you even say thanks ? " Aishh , did sorry give anything to you ? Grr , if you're not handsome I won't entertain you . Luckily you're damn handsome . Hehehe , I must make you mine !

" Okay thanks Jaejoong-shii . Satisfied ? " See , I thanked you , " I'll treat you dinner , reward for saving me ? " Yeah , this is the time ! This is the time ! 

" I'm not free tonight , even tomorrow and day after tomorrow . Maybe 3 days later ? " I nods . Yess ! My snare hit ! Hahaha , Kim Jaejoong , you'll be mine for forever ! Hahahahha 

( Bad people love to evil laugh )

 

Jessica POV

The same day but at night ...

No ! No ! Cross this ! Cross this ! Oh my God , why is it so hard to look for a new job ? I've look through many newspaper . Aishh , why I can't found any perfect job ? God , please help me ! Sob-sob . I hope to get job in a restaurant that has many handsome guy as worker . Kekeke , I'm dreaming about that right nowwwwwwwwwww !!!!!! Lalalalalla

" Sica-ah , what are you doing ? " Aishh , this Hyuna always interupted my dream . Tsk !

" Hmm , I'm looking for a new job in the newspaper but I couldn't find any . " Huhuhuhu , sob-sob . I want new job ! I want new job !

" Ahh , I saw a vacancies at the restaurant near cafe . I think it's a foreign restaurant , and you know what ? Kekeke , the employee are all hot guys . Heheh , and what's more suprising they are looking for a girl as a special waitress . You know what , you are the luckiest girl if you get that job " What ? Hahahahh , thank you God ! Hyuna-ah , saranghae ! Saranghae ! Ahh , is this really real ? I'm not sleeping right ? Kekekek

" If that so , I'll make I will get that job ! " Yeahh , full spirit Jessica ! Full of spirit ! Hehehe , " Eh wait ! What happen to the devil today ? Did you know anything ? " Hehehe , time to dig out the secret . Kekeke

" Ahhh , that devil ? "

 

Flashback 

Hyuna POV

" Annyeong , queen of devil " Hahah , here I come . Get ready for your punishment .

Seohyun POV

Ahh , really ? Who's that chick suprising me like that ? Damn it ! You will get something really suprising for shocking me like that ! 

Hyuna POV

Hahahah , come to mummy , baby ! I want to eat you now !! Hahaha , and ....

BUKK !

Seohyun POV

Just turn around , and ...

BUKK !

" Yah ! What's that for ? " Oh my God , my pretty face ! Oh my God , I'm sorry baby . I can't take care of you ! 

" That's for making Sica lost her job ! " Hahaha , me make Jessica lost her job ? Yah ! She's the one who quit the job !

PANGG !!

" That's for making me angry all the time ! " Sob-sob sob , why is this happening to me ? Omma ! Appa !

" Yah , stop hitting me , sob-sob " Please stop ! Please stop !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epUOoPuiyZM

 

Jessica : Yah , that must be hurt ! How can you do that to her ?

Hyuna : Do you want to listen or not ? Just let me finish first ! 

Jessica : Ohh okay okay . Sorry ! Kekeke

 

Hyuna POV

Hahaha , serve you right ! That's how a girl like you being treated . Oh my God ! I'm sooooo happyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!! Kekekeke , 

Ehh , she raise up her hand . Ahhh , she want to hit me ? Never girl ! Before you slap me , let me ...

PAPP !

Aishh , who's stupid person trying to stop me from slapping her ? Aishh , he/she really want mine too huh ? Yah ! Don't you know that I am really that violence !

" What is that for ? For making your heart happy ? Is that so ? " Yah , you really want to feel my fist huh ? Just turn back and ready for my solid punches ! And , tenggg tereennngggggg ....

Haaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!! It's Kim Jaejoong !

 

Jessica : Jaejoong ? Is he the one who's so popular ?

Hyuna : Yes , and now could you please stop interupting my story ? It's not end yet !

Jessica : Hehe , okay okay !

 

Ehh , since when he knows how to care about people ? Ahh , that's not important !

" Yah , you're lucky this man come here to save you ! Huh ! " Heheh , it's better if I get away from here before this tall man hit me . Kekekekek 

 

Flashback end

 

 

...

 

" Ahh , is that all the rules I have to follow ? " Jessica ask the manager . He nods .

" But , please take care of yourself . The waiter here are all guys . You're the only girl here . " Jessica nod and smile widely .

" Arraso . Don't worry " she said with confident . " Can I start my work today ? " Jessica ask the manager . He nods and give her a unform for work .

2 days later ...

" Jaejoong-ah , let's eat here ? " Seohyun said to Jaejoong , then she wrap her arm to Jaejoong arm sweetly . If Jessica saw this , she will never call this sweet action but a jerk action . Kekekeke

" Hmm , as you say " Aishh , this Jaejoong ! Why do you keep following Seohyun ? Isn't she is the one will treat you ? So , why didn't you choose the restaurant ? Aigoo , I'm gonna kill this Jaejoong . Kekeke

 

" Annyeong . Please come in " the waiter greet Seohyun and Jaejoong . Then , he lead the way to the table for them both .

" Sit here . I'll call the waitress to take your order " he said . 

" Waitress ? Is there a girl working here ? " Seohyun ask . He nods .

" She is the only girl work here . She just work here for only 2 days , but everyone has already like her . Hehe " the waiter tell Seohyun . Yah , did I ask you that ? Tsk , Seohyun though .

" Hmm okay . Just call her . We're hungry " he nods . Then , he call the waitress . She has a similar name to someone .

 

Jessica POV

Seohyun ? And who's this guy beside her ? Jae... j .. joong ? Yah ! How can I meet them here ? Aishh ! 

Seohyun POV

" Ehem , holla holla ! What a suprise ! After you quit from the laundry job , now you work here ? Hahah , you are really born with pityful . Hahah " Haha , serve you right Jessica . Now you have to live in difficulties . I'll make you suffer . You must pay for what Hyuna have done to me ! 

" Stop it . I want to take your order now . What would you love to eat ? " Oh my God ! Is this really her ? Hahah , she don't dare to against me ? Kekeke , I love this ! 

Jaejoong POV

I think I've seen her before . But where ? Ahhh ...

" You are the one at the cafe right ? " Hmm , I wonder whether she remeber me or not ?

" Yeah , you remeber me ? " she said . She smile sweetly to me . Hahah , yah ! Did you think I'll be tempted with your smile ? You've got the wrong person . But , wait up ! I'll be with you after I dump this stupid Seohyun . Hahaha

" What's your name ? " 

" Yah , why did bother to know her name ? Her name is Jessica . Satisfied ? Now let's order . Urghhh " Hoodoo ! This Seohyun , aishhh ! 

" Hm okay . Let's order " Urghh , it's okay . I'll dump you Seohyun . I'll dump you later okay . Just wait for the moment .

 

 

Jaejoong has become evil due to his personal problem . He wish to dumb all the girls in his campus . That's his mission . But , will he be able to do that ? Maybe someday he will trap into love ? Maybe not ? Keep reading guys !