Revealing the truth

She's my maid-wife

Hyuna POV

I've arrive at the state yesterday . And today , I'm going to meet Hyunseung . I've called him and we've decided to meet at the cafe we met for the first time . He said he want me to meet someone and he want to tell me something about his father . 

I've waited for him for 15 mins with Yonggie . Yes , I've decided to tell him about Yonggie . 

I saw him enter the cafe with a woman . Wow , she's hot and pretty . But , I'm hotter and prettier . Hehe . I waves at him so that he can see me . Once he saw me , he walk to me with the woman . 

" Heyy " he greet me . I smile and greet back . " Why do you want to see me ? " he ask once he sat down . 

" Why don't you tell me first , what you want to tell me earlier ? " he smile and look at the woman beside him . He then place his hand around her shoulder . Okay , this is getting weird . Who is this pretty woman ? His sister maybe ? But , does he have a sister ?

" Remember when I tell you I like you ? " Please don't mention here . That's so embarassing . " Actually , I want to ask your opinion . What if I said like that to the one I loved . But you just sigh and went away . After that , I didn't see you again . I call you but you didn't pick up . They said you've back to Korea with your friend . What's her name ? Kaka or what ? "

" It's Sica " he make an 'ahh' face and nods . Ahh so he didn't really mean it . Oh Goshh , thank God I didn't tell him yet about rejecting him . Yonggie look at me and almost laughing . You wait , Yong-ah . You will get it from me after this .

" Ahh , yeah I want to tell you about him too " I point at Yonggie . " Yonghwa " Yonggie greet and handshake with Hyunseung . " After I finish here , we'll getting married " I continued . He nods and smile . 

" I want to tell you about my future fiancee too " and of course the woman beside him , I guess . " Sun Hee . Park Sun Hee " she smile and bow a bit . I bow back . Ahh this is so great . I don't have to think about 'rejecting' Hyunseung . Luckily , he told me first . If not , where should I hide my face !!

We ate lunch and get to know with each other more close . But , I still wonder . How's Sica ? I already miss her . 

Jessica POV

The second day . I must make him suffer than yesterday . Yesterday punishment is not enough . Mueheheh . " Jaejooooongggggggg !!!!!!!!!! " I can hear footsteps running to my room , okay I mean his room and now mine . Okay whatever . Anddd there he is , a man who's wearing an apron standing infront of me , with sweat all over his forehead . Yeahh man . You do look like a chef . 

" Yes ? " he speak panting . Wohohoho , he can't breathe peacefully . It's okay , it's okay . I'm not that mean like you . Take a deep breath first . 

" I'm hungry " 

" I'm still preparing the breakfast " What the ? Yah ! I'm hungry and I want to eat now ! 

" What smell is this ? " I smell something burn . Don't tell me ...

" OMG THE SOUP ! " What the ? He left the soup on .. Aishh ! If only I can walk , I wouldn't have stayed here . Duh !

He ran back to the kitchen and after a few minutes he came back to me , " Sica-ah , my breakfast is ... " 

I look at him annoyedly and left out a sigh , " I want to get bath " He nods and lift me . He bring me to the toilet and let me sit first . Then , he go out and came back bringing me towel and my clothes including f**k , my bra and underwear . Oh Gosh , you don't know how shame I am . 

" You can get bath by yourself ? " and if I can't , you want to bath me ? No the hell way ! 

" You really a ert . Get out " he laugh and walk out . He close the door and I start bathing . 

After finish , I try to walk out of the bathroom by myself . Unfortunately , I can't . I keep falling . And suddenly , someone push the door from outside and Auch ! He hit my head , " OMG , I'm sorry . Why you didn't call me ? " he apologise and lift me . What the heck . I told you yesterday , my head is the precious one . Stupid Jae . 

He put me on the bed . " Stay here " He took the towel from closet and dry my hair . Tsk , it's my leg which cannot move not my hand . But it's okay . I don't need to use more energy drying my hair . Hohoho

He then brush my hair and bring me my breakfast . " I don't want to eat this . You've destroyed it " the taste will and I will definitely not going to eat that stuff . 

" No , I bought this when you get bath just now . I will not give you a destroyed food okay " Aww , that's so sweet but that cannot make me forgive you easily okay . Tsk . Should I ask him to ...

" Feed me " Mueheheh . Ohh , I feel so bad ordering you around like this but what can I do . Promise is promise . It must be kept . 

" Can't you eat by yourself ? I still need to wash the clothes , dishes and other work " Yah ! How dare you complain . You want to die ? 

" Yes I can't . That's okay if you don't want to feed me . I'm just a burden to you . I'll just get out of here " I try to get off from the bed . He quickly pull me back . Muehehe , my trick success . 

" No , you're not a burden . Okay okay , I'll feed you " Yes ! That's how you do it , baby ! Hahahahaha

 

The whole day ...

" Jaeoong , I want water ! "

" Jaejoong , pass me the magazine ! "

" Jaejoong-ah , massage my leg ! " 

" Jae !!! I want to go to the batroom ! Take me now ! "

" Jaejoong , buy me an ice cream ! "

" I don't want vanilla flavour . I want chocolate one ! Go buy another one ! " 

 

And this go on for a month .

After a month ...

Jaejoong POV

Oh My God , this whole month are so tiring . I don't know what will happen to me whe we get married . But , will she marry me ? If she won't , I will make her . Huahuahua . Oh man , I feel so great to dream like this , but this voice always interupt me .

" Jaeeeeeeeeeeee !!! " Yes , who else ? It's Sica . Aigoo , what else she want ? I still need rest . 

" What ? " I still have to entertain her . If not , she will blackmail me . She want to leave , she want to kill herself and everything else . This month only , she blackmail me for almost hundred timed . 

" Can we go to the park tomorrow ? If cannot ... " 

" Okay " I cut her before she could BLACKMAIL me . I'm used to it . She jubilate . Her happy face appeared . Yah ! You really like to bully me huh ? Should I bully you back ? Haha , maybe .

" But with a condition " her happy face gone . She made a puppy eyes with a sad face . No no , I will not give you a chance . I want to teach you a lesson tonight . 

" What ? " she ask lazily . And of course , my smile wider . 

" I want to sleep here tonight " pointing at the bed where she lay . 

Her jaw drop .

 

 

Muehehe . How will Jessica react after Jae saying that ? Will she proudly saying 'yes' ? Haha , wait until the next chapter okay !

Readersssssss I love you much much if you what ? Yessss , Comment and Subscribe !!