They met or ?

She's my maid-wife

A week later ...

Hyuna POV

It's been a week since we're here in Jeju Island and this week is the horrible week ever because Jessica keep teasing me and Yonghwa THE WHOLE WEEK ! Aishhh , this is the most embarassing week for a gangster . That girl really ! Aishh , luckily she's pregnant . If not , I will smack her !

" Finish ? " Jessica suddenly came in from a walk . I nods and pull my bag out .

We met with Yonggie at the lobby and return the key and made the payment . Today we are going back to Seoul . And tomorrow Jessica will visit her parents grave . I think I should take the opportunity to visit my parents too .

 

We arrive Seoul at 4.00 pm . Yonggie called his driver and send us home . 

" Thank you Yong-ah " Jessica thank him . Then , she went in and left us alone . 

" So ... " he smile at me . He looks different and uneasy . Suddenly he turn his look to me and close his eyes . Hahahah , yah ! You're ert ! Aishh . 

I kiss him for a second and pinch his cheek , " Yah ! Since when you know how to lovey dovey like this ? " He smile widely and wink at me . Aishh , this guy . He then hug and say goodbye . 

 

Jessica POV

Today I'm going to visit my parents grave . I woke up early and prepare a breakfast . Then , I took a bath . When I'm ready , I saw Hyuna's already woke up . She smile and greet me . 

" You're not eating ? " she ask when she saw I take my bag and walk away . I shook , " I'm not hungry "

" How are you going ? " she ask and bite her bread . Yah ! What kind of question is this ? Of course I'm taking a cab . Do you think I'm a prime minister until someone will fetch me with an aeroplane ? Aishhh

" Cab girl ! " I said and wink at her . She nods . " I'll fetch you within an hour okay ? Then we can go out together "

I stood up still and think . Then I shook , " No , fetch me within 2 hours . I wanna spend sometime there " she smile and nods . 

 

Narrator POV

Jessica arrive at the grave . She stood up still infront of her parents grave . Suddenly , her tears began to rolled down . She suddenly fell kneeling and crying at the grave .

" Omma ! Appa ! " she's sobbing . " Mianhae . Mianhae Omma Appa . I'm not being a good child " still crying . 

Jessica POV

I missed them . I missed them so much . I can't stop crying infront of their grave . Omma Appa , sorry for not visiting you for a long time . Omma Appa , now I'm living in state with my friend . You don't know her . We grown up together after you died . ( trying to stop crying . She smile ) 

Omma Appa , after this you don't have to worry . I still remember your advice not to stay alone . Before , everytime I will go anywhere with Hyuna but now , you know what ? Here , I'm pregnant . The baby will keep accompany me . You don't have to worry anymore . 

I spend for about an hour there and finally I decided to go home . Omma Appa , I'm going now . I can't promise to visit you always . But , I'll try okay . Annyeong . I love you . Please take care . I talk as if they still alive .

On my way to the parking lot , I have to across a small road . Before I across the road , I took out my phone to call Hyuna to ask whether she's arrive or not . With my eyes focus on the phone , I across the road and suddenly ...

BUMM !!

I felt like something hit me . Something big . I don't know what but my sight became blur and eventually I did not realize self- . 

Jaejoong POV

I'm on my way to my sister grave . Yeahh , I have a sister . But she died right after Omma and Appa divorce . I don't kno why at first but when I know my mom has another man , then only I know the cause of her death and the blame should be put on my mom .

My phone ringing . I don't want to answer but the ringing keep hurting my ears . So , I decided to answer it . Aishh , no wonder I don't feel like answering . It's her . The cause of I lost my sister . I can't focus on driving but the road is straight so I speed up the car . Suddenly ...

BUMM !!

Oh My God ! I hit someone . I don't know who ! I'm too scared since my car road tax is dead , I drive away . Oh God ! What have I done ? 

 

 

OMG !!! Jaejoong ! How could you hit Jessica and left her ?! Aishh

Readerssss keep commenting and subscribing okay ! Muahh muahh , lapchaaa !heart