I Love You

She's my maid-wife

Jessica POV

My head feel dizzy once I open my eyes . I touch my head . What is it on my head ? Where is this place ? Where am I ? Where's Hyuna ? I look around . This is not my bedroom . Why are there so many wires here ? I'm scared . Where's Hyuna ?

Someone entered the room . It's Hyuna . I look at her . My eyes started to be teary . " Sica-ah , you're awake ? " Hyuna ask . She came to me and held my hand . I look at her . Her smile , why is it so different ? 

" Nana-ah , where am I ? " her smile die . She held my hand tighter . 

" Don't you remember ? " I shook . " You got hit . Now , you're at the hospital " her eyes started to be teary . Hyuna-ah ..

" Why are you crying ? " I wipe her tears with my index finger . She shook her head . " Tell me " 

" Sica-ah , I hope you will accept this news . Please don't get suffer " Yonghwa said . What does he mean ? 

" Let me tell her " Hyuna cut him . I took a deep breath and wait for her " Actually ... " 

Scretttt !

Someone open the door and enter , " Jaejoong Kim ? " he look at me with his eyes widened . 

" You've awake ? " he ask me . Tsk , what kind of question is that ? Of course . Duh ! I nods . He smile and walk to me . He stood infront of me and placed his hand on my head . I push away his hand . 

" Don't touch me ! " I shout at him . Remember , I'm not going to forgive you after what you have done before !

" Sica-ah , don't do that . Look at me " Hyuna pull my face , facing her . She smile . " Sica-ah , actually " she look at Jaejoong . What is this all ? Drama or what ? " Remember the baby ? " she touch my belly . I nods . " The baby is not in yours anymore " she speak like she's whipering . What do you mean ? Don't play with me ! 

" Hahaha , Nana-ah . What are you talking about ? " What is this ? What is this ? Don't make me nervous !

" I'm talking the truth . You're miscarriage " My jaw drop . I can't breath peacefully . I feel like I'm dead . What is this ? Why ? Why ? Why is this happening to me ? What did I do ? 

I touch my belly . " Sica-ah " Jaejoong called me . He walk to me and stand beside Hyuna . Hyuna stand off the bed and let Jaejoong sit . He sit infront of me . He hug me tightly . " I'm sorry . It's my fault . I hit you " Haaaa ? So you're the killer . You're the killer ! 

I push hi harshly . " WHY ?! WHY ?! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME ?! " I can't stop crying . I yell at him like a crzy person . I hit him on his chest . Why ? Why did you do this to me ? Hyuna-ahhhhhh ! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

" You know what ? Everytime you're by my side , my life would be miserable . Everything will be suffering . He .. hee " I giggle a bit . My mind is not in peace right now . My tears can't stop falling . 

Why Hyuna ? Why you didn't scold him for me ? Why you stay there and kept quiet ? What happen to all of you hah ? " All of you . Go away . I want to sleep " I said and lie down . My tears keep falling . It rain outside . The God knows how suffer am I right now . He knows I'm really in pain . 

" Sica-ahh " Hyuna called me . Her voice sounds sad . I don't care . I'm the saddest . I think I don't deserve to live a happy life . I close my eyes and pull the blanket and covered my body . I hope I won't wake up anymore . Let me sleep forever so I don't have feel this pain . 

Jaejoong POV

" Sica-ah , I'm sorry . I'm sorry " I apologize once she pull her blanket . I kiss her forehead and get out of the room . I can't stay in the room anymore . I feel her pain . I'm hurt just like her . 

Sica-ah , if you know . I started to love you . I love you but I've done too much sin towards you . I'm the meanest . I promise I won't let your life upended again after this . I promise . 

 

I saw Hyuna walk out of the room with Yonghwa . She's crying . I know she's hurt too . I'm sorry too , Hyuna-ah . 

I walk to her , " Hyuna-ah , I'm begging you... " she look at me . Then she held my hand . 

" Jaejoong-ah , I have to back to the state . I'm begging you for this time only . This time only . Please take care of Jessica . I will take her back " she said and kneeling . I held her shoulder and pull her up . 

" Don't kneel . I will take care of her just like I take care of my ownself . Please stand up " she hug me and thanked me for several times . 

" Please don't tell her I'm leaving . Tell her after I leave . Please don't hurt her . I beg you " Of course I'm not going to hurt her . I will not hurt the one I loved . I will take care of her . I will .

 

 

OMG ! I'm sooo sad . Someone give me ice cream pleaseeee ! Jaejoong's changed . He loves Jessica now . But , will Jessica love him just like he do ? And Hyuna is leaving . Aww , that's so sad too :')

Comment and Susbcribe you'll receive this . Muahh Muahh heart