A Walk Together

She's my maid-wife

I think I'm just going to continue this chapter because I can't wait anymoree ! Hehe =..=

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jessica POV

" Wae ? "

I was walking with Jaejoong when he ask me that . Hmm , should I tell him ? If that can lessen my sadness , maybe yes . ' Cause I do look I'm suffering . Huwaaaa ToT

" Hmm ? " I look up at him . He stop and held my shoulder facing him . " Tell me " he said .

" Why should I ? " I don't feel like talking but I really want to tell you , Jaejoong-shi .

" Because I'm your master and you should tell me when I ask you to " You are really commanding . But , you are really a concern too . Thank you Jaejoong-shi .

" It's my friend " I said . Finally , I said it without questioning . He pull my hand and take me to sit on a bench nearer . There was no one there . Once we sat down , he gave me a GO-ON face . I told him everything about what had happened between me and Hyuna just now . He just nodded .

" I've told you " 

" Yeah I know " Yah ! I though you are going to comfort me huh ? Tsk

" Hmm , by the way . Why did you bring me here ? I guess your big mansion also has a park  right ? " Yess , I forgot to tell . Remember Jessica's punishment on accompany-ing Jaejoong until midnight ? Yess , he brought Jessica to Han River . 

" I have two reasons " and what is it Mister ? I am really curious to know . Hehehe

" Okay ? " 

" To finish your punishment . I feel like going here with someone which is you . And I want to tell you something " he said . Okay , there's something wrong with his sentences .

" Isn't that three ? " and I shows 3 fingers to him . Yeah , a sign that he just gave me 3 reasons .

" Hmm , I guess I don't know how to count a simple 1 2 3 since I only know how to solve a very hard maths question " Yaww ! He just said that proudly ? Eww , that's disgusting . Erkk =..=

" Show off . Tsk " I glance to him . DON'T MAKE A FACE ! You started it . I think he knew what I'm thinking about when he started giggling . Daa ~ whatever . Oh yess ...

" What did you want to tell me earlier ? " Yes , why do people love to make me curious ? Hahaha , that's not even interesting to do . Urghhh 

" Ohh , yes . I don't care if you want to hear this or not . But , I'm going to tell you " Hehehe , are you making jokes ? Of course I want to know , you idiot !

" Go on " 

" The topic is ' What did Master Jaejoong did in the room yesterday ' . Hehehe " Tsk , he even gave a tittle ? Just tell me . Silly boss !

" Hmm , actually I'm still . " Hahahaha , you think I believe that ? 

" Yah , Opss sorry . Jaejoong-shi , isn't '' for women only ? " You really need to go high school again . 

" Yeah , what I meant was I don't do with the girl yesterday in the room " You know what ? I really don't understand this and please explain (?) " Hmm ... Actually ... "

 

Flashback

" Take this money " Jaejoong gave the money to the girl in the room with him .

" And ? " the girl ask . Tsk , this girl ! You think you really can get me huh ? , Jaejoong thought .

" Just sit there and make a sound for an hour , and you know what kind of sound . Make it real " Jaejoong said and you know he really meant it . He never did that kind of thing , you know what I mean with any girls even he's bad . The worst he ever did was only kissing with girls and not more than that .

After an hour ...

Jaejoong was about to went out of the room whe the girls stop him .

" Stop there " the girl sounds like she's whispering .

" What do you want again ? The money isn't enough ? " Jaejoong ask the girl .

" You think I'm that desperate . I don't want you to be stupid . You want to fool your girl but you're going out with you shirt as neat as before ? " the girl said . She's right ! Jaejoong though . The girl went to Jaejoong and Jaejoong's shirt . 

" Wait " the girl said . She then went to the drawer and too out a mineral water .

" I'll give you a little sweat and done ! " the girl said tapping on Jaejoong's shoulder . She's brilliant ! Jaejoong though ( again ? Hehe )

" Thanks " he said and the girl smile , " Pleasure " 

" I'm not saying you're desperate , but just take this money " Jaejoong handed the money to the girl . The girl look Jaejoong for a while and took the money , " As you said " 

Jaejoong went out of the room .

 

Flashback end

 

" One question " I just want to ask one question Jaejoong-shi and we're done !

" Yes ? " he look at me and place his hand around my waist . Aishh , he really don't know how to control his hand huh ? Urghhh

" Maybe 2 ? " he nods . Great , I want to ask ...

" Why did you do that ? " Yes yes ! Why ? Tell me now !

" I want to see your reaction . I want to know what you think of me " Ahh , I really think that you are a ert that you can't take you hand off of me . 

" Hmm , and why your hands love to crawl around my body ? " This is it . Death question !

" About that , I don't know . I just know that I'm being like this when I'm with you only " Yah ! I'm just your maid . Not your mistress !

 

" Jessica " he called my name . I turn to him and ...

HIS FACE IS JUST A FEW INCHES FROM MINEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Y.. ye.. yes ? " I'm stuttered . He leaned his face closer and kiss me on the lips . Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!! This is the 3rd time okay ! 3rd ! He even what ? Slowly place his hand around my waist ? This is too much ! 

I push him harshly and immediately stand up . 

" I know you are my employer , but you cannot do this to me as you will !! " I shout at him . My blood are totally reaching at the most hot level . Even the volcanoes can errupt right now ! Urghhh 

" I cannot take this anymore . You're just too much ! You know that ? I know you're paying me , but you ... you .. Urghhhh " and I even messed my hair . I am totally frustrating right now ! " You even took my first kiss ! " I shout again and turn from facing him . Urghhh

" Done already ? " What ? What did you just ask ? You !!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Let's go home " he said and pull my hand . I harshly pull my hand and stop where I standing . I can't let him do to me as he pleased . 

" If I can take your first kiss , I can even take your ity . " I was in a shock mode . What ? Nooooo ! " Now let's go ! " He lift me on his shoulder . You know my on the front and I'm facing the back . Noooooooo !!!!! 

" Yah ! Put me down !! " Damn it ! He's ! Arghhhhhhhhh 

" Shut up , you girl ! " and he hit y . What the ?!! Yah ! How dare you !

" Yah ! Don't touch my ! " I hit his back . And keep keep hitting his back but he didn't put me down . Hyuna-ahhhhhhhhhhhh T_T

 

 

So , how's the chapter ? You already know what happen in the room right ? Hehehe .

I'm making a poll again . Here , check this out .

 

 

I love you readerssssss . Comment and Subscribe okayyyy :D