The Moment

She's my maid-wife

Jessica POV

Today , I've decided to meet the principle . I'll inform him about quitting . I cannot stay here anymore even for just a day . I walk slowly to the rpinciple's room . After 15 minutes of walk , I've stand right infront of the principle's room . 

Knock ! Knock ! Knock !

I knock on the door . When I heard a command asking me to enter , I pull the door knob and went in . There I saw .. Oh Goshh , I can't say this . I saw the principle with Jaejoong . I guess I pick the wrong time seeing the principle . I bow and greet the both people infront of me . They greet me back . The principle ask me to sit on the chair in front of him and you know beside who right ? When I've seaten ...

" Yes Jessica-shi , anything to ask me ? " The principle asking . Goshh , how can I tell you when he's here ?

" It's ... something personal " and smiling . I guess he understand me , when he's nodding .

" Ohh okay " he look at Jaejoong , " We'll meet later " he said . Yes finally , he walk out of the room . And the moment he close the door , " What is it ? "

" Here " I gave him a letter . He open and read it .

" Why ? " He finally ask after he read all the content . Yes , I told you it's a quit letter .

" Hyuna is leaving . We can't separate . She have to be with me , and I have to be with her . We've grown up together " I hope my excuse will be accepted because I can't stand living in a hell created by Jaejoong anymore . 

" Is that all ? She will be back after 2 years . Didn't she tell you that ? " Of course she tell me ! What the heck of question are you asking . Duh !

" It's a long period of time " Please don't ask anymore . You are getting annoying . 

" Okay . We'll proceed to the next procedure . Sign this and this and this . " Tsk , why is there so much to be sign . It's not like I'm coming back to this school . Duh !

" I hope you will continue back study in this school " Okay okay . We'll see . Urghhhh !

" Thank you . I think I should be going first " I excuse myself . 

" Good luck okay . You're one of the best student I've ever had " I smile . Hey , of course . It's a compliment okay . Duh !

Duh ! Duh ! Is that all I can say ? Duh ! See , duh again . Okay okay stop it . I'm getting annoying . People will hate me if they read this ! 

I pull the door knob and when I walk out of the room ...

" Are you trying to escape from me ? " Arghhhhh , damn it ! He heard that ? All of that ? What the =..=

" No , why do I have to escape from you ? I don't even know you " Yes yes ! That's how you do it girl ! Go Sica ! Go Sica !

I walk away from him and suddenly ...

Papp !

He grab and pull me to him . Now I'm in his grip and facing him . I can feel when I look at him , my eyes is full of anger . I look at him in his eyes with anger and he look at me into my eyes like I'm going to melt for him . Sorry okay . You've stole my ity , don't ever dream of stealing my love . Tuihh =.=

" If you're pregnant , let me know . I will be responsible " Whaaaaaatttttttt ? Stupid , arghhhhhhhhh ! Yah ! 

" Tsk , that easy huh ? If I'm pregnant , it's not your child . It's mine , and I don't think you should know " Yes , Sica ! That's how you do it ! " Ohh yes , I don't know you right ? Why did I'm talking to you ? Tsk . Okay my hand please " 

He still not taking off his hand from mine . Urghhhh , is he deaf already ? I pull my hand harshly and glance at him . You've wasting my time . Remember , I never know you and will never until forever .

It's 3 pm and I'm on my way to the cafe when ...

" Aww , I heard you are going to quit ? " Damn , that's the queen of devil . How can she find out ? Oh yes , this campus is the source of gossip right ? I turn and facing her .

" Of course , I can't stand studying in this school . There's so much piglet , devil and so on like YOU " Hahaha , I never told you huh ? Don't mess with me !

" What ?! " Huuu , she look .. UGLY ? Hahaha , " Yah ! Just say you don't have enough money , that's why you're quitting " Huh ? Now my turn to 'what' you ? Who told you so huh ? Am I that ? Urghhhh

" Who said that ? " What ! Who said that ? I don't think it's me . " Yonghwa is my boyfriend and automatically he will pay for our fees . Isn't it , honey ? " HAHAHAHA , my saviour is here . Thank you guyssss ! You always there for me ! 

" Of course . Do you think you're the only only who rich here Seohyun-shi ? " Wow, since when did he learn saying like that ? Hyuna , you really fast huh ? You turn the angel Yonghwa into the devil Yonghwa within a few days only ? Okay , that's great ! And now what ? You're a couple . Oh really . I can't believe this ! 

" What ? You .., you .. a couple ? " Seo ask .They both nod . Yes , they really ! How could they don't tell me ! 

" Yah ! Yonghwa-ah ! How could you betray me ! You said you love me ?! " Tsk , don't you embarassed saying that ? Urghh 

" Betray ? Since when I said I love you ? I only love my beloved Hyuna " and he kissed Hyuna's forehead . Wowowoww , this is , i'm going to say --- REALLY ?

" What ? Urghhhhhhhhhh " she stomped his feet . Believe me , she's not going to mess her hair . Hahaha . She went away with anger and I suddenly became the angry Jessica . I look at them angrily and walk away . I can hear they giggling .

" Yah ! Sica-ah ! " Hyuna yell . I think they ran after me .

" What ?! " I yell back without turning back . 

" Stop there ! " Hyuna yell back . I immediately stop and turn back . I crossed my arm the moment they stood infront of me .

" Explanation please ? " I said . They smiled to each other . Huh , i want an explanation guysssss !! " Are you two couple ? " I can't wait anymore . I need to know the truth ! 

They nod . Huh ?! " But only infront of the devil Seohyun "Hyuna said . Suddenly , " Yah ! I still love her okay . Don't call her devil " Yonghwa scold Hyuna . Hyuna laugh .

Ahhh , so they just pretending huh ? Aishh ! I hit Hyuna on her arm and smile .

" Yah ! I thought you're a couple ! " they giggle . 

" Sica-ah , are you really going to leave ? " Yonghwa ask . I nods happily . 

He smile . " I don't have a friend anymore after this " Aigoo , he's so cute ! Hahaha

" It's okay . You can be Seohyun's servant again " I said and laugh along with Hyuna .

" Yah ! " 

Hahahahahahahah !

 

 

So , how's this chapter ? Not interesting ? Hmm , so sad . Hehe :D

Comment and subscribe please readersssssssssss :)