Undergo Surgery

She's my maid-wife

Jaejoong POV

I was walking through the streets when someone hug me from behind . Wait ! Who's this crazy person ? Haha , this person hug other people as they pleased . OMG , I can't believe this !

" Why did you want to leave me ? " Wait ! I know this voice . This beautiful voice . I .. I just herad this voice just now . " I ask you . Answer me " I heard she sobbing . I let go of her hand from my waist and turn back facing her . 

Jessica . My lady . Wait ! She don't love me . I better to not know her , " Who are you ? " I'm sorry , but I don't want you to love me because of pity on me . I want you to love me sincerely . 

" Yah ! How could you don't know me ! " she hit my chest  . Her face is wet of tears . 

I couldn't say this but , I have to  " I think you got the wrong person " and I turn back . My tears drop for the first time tonight . I've promise I won't cry anymore , but I broke the promise . Because I really can't leave you Jessica . 

" Jaejoong-ah " I stop but , I didn't turn facing her . I heard she sobs , " Eventhough you don't know me anymore , I beg you . Please do the operation because I .. don't want you to die " I don't want to die but this is my fate . Don't worry , I will still love you although I've died . Forever always . 

Suddenly , her hand touch my shoulder and turn me facing her . She then held both my shoulder and leaned closer . Her soft lips touches mine . Then , she hug me for the last time . I'll remember this moment forever . You're forever in my heart Jessica . Forever . 

She broke the hug and turn back walk away . I look down , don't dare to see her going . Please don't go , I still need you by myside . " Sica-ah ! " someone yell her name . I pull my head up and look straight on the road . 

A woman lying on the road , bleeding . Jessica ! 

I ran to her and taking her from Hyuna , pull her on my lap . What have I done ?! Why are you so stupid , Jae ?! Why you don't know her just now ! She look at me , smiling weakly . Then , she place her hand , her bleeding hand on my cheek . " I .. I " she took a deep breath . I held her tightly . I hug her . " Jaejoong-ah " she called me whispering . I hug her tighter , " Please do the operation . I .. I . Oh My God ! " she can't breathe well . I kiss her forehead . " I .. I love you . Really " and she faint . 

" Sicaaaaaa ! " 

I lift her and bring her to my car . I have to bring her to the hospital as soon as possible . 

 

She's already in the operation room for 5 hours . Hyuna can't sit still . Her tears keep falling . I'm the cause she has to enter the operation room for twice . Why am I so mean ? I really don't deserve her .

After 8 hours of waiting , finally the doctor came out . We quickly catch the doctor . " Is she okay ? " Hyuna ask the doctor .

" It's hard for me to say . Did she got into an accident before ? " We three nods . What happened actually ? " The percent of living only 50% . Is she married ? " What will Hyuna said ? She surely wouldn't say yes , even it's only for acting . She'a angry with me . She didn't talk to me since she's here just now . 

" Yes . Jaejoong-ah " she look at me . I'm .. I'm suprise . 

" You're her husband ? " I look at Hyuna , and nods . " I want you to give her support . She need you " 

" No " What did Hyuna mean by no ? I look at her immediately , " Doctor , please give us time to talk " the doctor nods and walk away . Hyuna pull my hand and we sit on the chair , " Jaejoong-ah , I don't wish this to happen . But if she couldn't make it and die . I'm very sure , she would like you to to do the operation . I want you to do the operation . I'll take care of her " 

What do you mean ? I can't just leave her like that ? What's in your mind ? " Please " she beg me . " I'll always tell you about her condition " Maybe I should undergo the surgery . I nods .

 

It's the day for my surgery . Before I get ready , I went to meet Jessica first . I spend some time with her . Before I go , I kiss her forehead . It's time for my surgery . I hope nothing will happen and the surgery went nicely . 

Jessica POV

I open my eyes for the first time since the accident . I felt something touch my forehead before . All this while , I'm faint . I feel someone is always there by myside . But the moment I open my eyes , I saw no one by my side . 

Someone open the door from outside . I turn my look , it's Hyuna . I smile at her . She look shock but then , she smile back . " You're awake ! It's been a month since you passed out " A month ? Wow , that's along period of time ! The last thing I remember , jaejoong kiss my forehead before I faint . Yes , Jaejoong ! Where is he ?

" Nana-ah , where's Jae ? " Hyuna look at me immediately . Then she smile . 

" You know what ? He made the surgery , just for you . He's here just now . But , you still fainted " Really ? Oh My God . My happy tears fall . I pray that the surgery went well . 

Hyuna POV

I'm sorry Jessica . I can't tell you that Jaejoong ...

 

What is actually happened to Jaejoong ? What did Hyuna can't tell Jaejoong ? Wait for the next chapter okaywink

Readerssssssss comment and Subscribe are loved loved !heart