The surgery

She's my maid-wife

Jessica POV

After 2 weeks of great great honeymoon , aww heart we back to Korea . It feels great to come back to our country . But to think about Jae's leukimia , I'm getting sad . I really hope that he's not gonna change his mind and get the surgery done smoothly . If he's changing his mind , I'm going to pull his leg to the hospital and I am going to be the doctor . Hehehe .

Now , we're in our room . Sweetest room ever . Keke . He is holding my hand and playing with my hair . I always notice , he always play with my hair . Why ? And he always sweating during night . Oh Gosh , tonight is so cold and he's sweating ? Why again ? And the obvious one , he don't eat much . Why again ? Why ? I know it's the simptom of leukimia , but I don't know if it's the simptom that getting worst or what .

" Jaejoong-ah " he opened his eyes and looked at me . He smile and touch my cheek . 

" Yes honey ? " Aww that's so sweet . Everything he does is sooooo sweet !

" Let's go to the hospital tomorrow okay ? " he look at me deeply and hug me . 

" Okay . Now let's sleep " 

At the hospital ...

" Okay , in your case . I suggest you too do the stem cell transplant and if the surgery went well , we will proceed to chemotherapy . So all you need to do is , sign here and here . I'll arrange the surgery for you " the doctor said . I hope the surgery this time went well too . 

" Can you make it quick ? I mean the surgery " I ask the doctor . The doctor look at me and smile . 

" Sica-ah , the doctor also need time to prepare " Jaejoong tried to coax me . I look at him and smallened my eyes asking him to shut up . He immediately look away . 

" Haha yeah . Sure . It's a coincidental . I'm free of surgery . So , I can focus on preparing your surgery and make it quick . Don't worry Jessica-shi " the doctor said happily . Ohh thank God ! 

I held Jaejoong's hand tightly . We thank the doctor before we walk out of the room . Outside the room , I hug Jaejoong tightly . I know , and I am very confident that the surgery will went well . 

 

The surgery day ...

I held Jaejoong's hand and keep accompany him . I touch his hair . When I look at my hand , his hair are on my hand . Means , his hair fall . I look at him sadly , he smile . Okay , I smile because I don't want him to see me sad . But my eyes started to be teary . 

" Okay , it's time " the doctor said . I have to let him go now . No matter what happen after this , I'll accept . 

The nurse push Jaejoong to the operation room . 

Hyuna POV

Aishhh ! Where the hell is he ?

" Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! Could you please be faster ?!!!! " I yell from the living room . Aishhh this guy . He took a very long time to get ready . He's the cause if we're late for something . 

" Okay okay ! Coming ! " he yell back and rush wearing his shoes . 

" Don't you remember about Jaejoong's operation ? Sica must be feeling alone ! Aishh ! " I scold him . He just laugh and smile . 

He wrapped his hand around my waist and we walk together to the car .

 

At the hospital ...

" Sica-ah ! " I saw Sica sitting alone , waiting outside the operation room . She look at me and ran to me . We hug .

" Nana-ah ! You came ! " she said after we broke the hug . I nods .

" So , how's the operation ? " she shook  her head . Then she sit on the chair beside us . I took a seat beside her . 

" He's been inside for half an hour only . Still don't know " she smile . I know she hide her feelings . I know she's sad .

" I know everything will be fine " I hug her . She nods .

" I hope so "

 

What's the result of Jae's surgery ? Will he be safe ? Hehe . 

Keep reading , subscribing and commenting okay !