Chapter 7

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

Krystal's POV

It's a very busy day for us today at the try outs. Well, I am not surprised since we always have this much people wanting to join our group every year. Plus, as hoobaes, we have to work harder than our sunbae-nims. That's just how seniority works. And since I am a junior member of this group, I have a lot of tasks during the club fair and today, the try outs.

I remember this day last year when I was a freshman and I tried out for the club. I was so nervous but confident at the same time since I prepared well for it. And my hardwork paid off, as I am now member of the SM High Cheer and Dance Group. I even got my own group jacket. 

Me and Hyo and the other members are busy showing our choreography to the newbies, since we require them to learn one of our dances so we can evaluate how well and fast they can pick up. It is important for a dancer to pick up on the moves swiftly. We were taking turns on teaching. Phew! Finally, it's my turn to take a break. 

"Soojung-ah! How's my baby sister doing? Omo, you look so tired!" She faced me and fixed my hair.

"Unnie! I'm okay. I just took a break from teaching choreography. Are you done with your try outs?" I asked.

"Aniyo, the junior members are working on it. I'll get my turn to evaluate later though. I just had free time to check on you. I knew you're gonna be busy today." She wiped the sweat off my forehead. 

Jessica unnie is my older sister. She is a senior and is a member and one of the main vocalists of the Glee Club. She is very caring and sweet to me and she still treats me like a little kid. I love that about her.

"Junior members really do all the work, unnie. Senior members like you have their free time." I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter