Chapter 18

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

 

Amber's POV

This kinda reminds me of the first time I asked Krystal to have ice cream with me. I already liked her back then. And now I'm here again with her, it confuses me. I think I still feel the same about her.

I shouldn't though, since I have a girlfriend now. Yes, Ailee. Krystal's friend. Close friend, in fact. Ugh, I'm overthinking this. I think I just missed Krystal. And I think it's only because she's the one who's with me, and not Ailee. 

Or not?

"Hey Am, you're ice cream's gonna turn to soup if you're gonna keep spacing out like that." She spoke. 

"Hmm?" I broke out of my trance.

"Are you thinking about... Ailee?" She softly asked.

"Huh? No, no. Sorry for spacing out like that. Heh." I blurted.

"It's okay, she's your girlfriend. You must be missing her..." She answered, almost sounding... sad?

"Uh, yeah. I'm just wondering how she is." Right, why did I even say no in the first place? It's not like it's gonna offend her or hurt her or anything, right?

"But hey, I enjoy being here with you. Thanks a lot for being here with me, Krys." I said before she could say anything.

"Y-yeah, me too. I enjoy being with you. T-thanks." She said and looked away.

"We should go back, the game might be starting." She stood up and I caught a glimpse of her reddened cheeks.

"Krys, are you okay? Do you feel sick or anything?" I walked up to her and held her cheeks. Even I was surprised at my actions.

"Wha-What?" She took a step back, obviously surprised with what I just did. 

"You cheeks are red... And hot." I still held her cheeks. "Do you feel sick?" I asked.

"Uh n-no. I-I'm okay, Am. It's just kinda hot in here." She stuttered while she fanned herself with her hands.

"Okaaay. Are you sure? You are such a princess! Here, let me fan you!" I and blew her face.

"Yah! I'm not! And don't blow at me, stupid!" She hit my arm.

I stuck out my tongue at her and we raced to the gym.

We came right on time, as the game is about to start.

"Whooo! Go Kim Hyoyeon! Show them who's boss, buddy! Go SM High!" I cheered.

"Let's go Hyoyeon, let's go! Let's go, SM High, let's go!" Krystal cheered and clapped, as the rest of our schoolmates followed her. Wow, she is really a cheerleader huh.

Hyoyeon noticed us and waved as she did their little cheer choreography. 

"Hyoyeon, Hyoyeon, Hyoyeon!" I cheered on with Krystal.

She pointed at us and made a heart sign with her hands.

As expected, Hyo and her team killed it. Their opponents are down by half as the game was nearing its end. 

I then noticed that Krystal seemed a bit tired and she was sweating. The gym was packed, by the way. So it was getting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter