Chapter 11

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

Ailee's POV

It's Saturday and I am now on my way to Amber's condo. We need to finish a project in Biology due for submission on Monday. It was Amber's idea that I come over to her condo. I'm glad I could spend more time with her. Amber's a good friend and I've always admired her personality. Not to mention her looks. She is quite handsome for a girl. I'm sure my whole school agrees with me.

We have all been busy with our individual activities lately. Krystal and Hyo with dancing, me and Luna with singing and Yuri and Amber has been exhausting themselves training for the annual playoffs. That's why I only see and talk to Amber during class. We don't get to hang out that much anymore. I kind of miss her. We've grown really close since we're also lab partners apart from being friends. It's easy to work with her.

I walked up to the information counter as I arrived the building.

"Annyeonghaseyo Unnie. I am here for Amber Liu." I told the lady behind the counter.

"Hello young lady. Ah yes, she called in about you coming over. Just please sign your name in the log book." She greeted me.

Amber's condo is simple but it looks sturdy and safe with its tight security. Her parents put her in a condo since it's closer to school. And they don't live with her since they travel a lot for their family business.

*Knock knock*

A lady in her 50's opened the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am here for Amber. I'm Ailee, her classmate." I bowed politely.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ailee. Come in, she is expecting you."

Amber then walked down the stairs and greeted me.

"Hi Ailee, welcome to my place. This is Nana, my nanny. She stays here during the day to cook and clean for me." She greeted me.

I bowed to Nana again and greeted Amber back.

"Goodmorning Amber. You have a nice place." 

"Thanks! It's not much, but its cozy." She smiled. "By the way, let's have breakfast first. Nana prepared food for us."

After eating, we went up to Amber's room to start working on our project. Her room is clean and neat. She has a huge a*ss TV and lots of video games. I also noticed that she has a collection of Rubik's cube on her shelf. 

"Didn't know you're into these. Daebak! These even have different shapes! I bet that's even harder to solve!" My eyes widened at her collection.

"Well, yeah but I'm used to solving those so it's not that really hard for me." She said casually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter