Chapter 36

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 36

Amber's POV

"Hey girls! Look who's with me!" Krystal excitedly said as we met with the girls.

"Hey! You're all here!" Luna squealed.

"Omo! So we're all hanging out together then! Yay!" Vic exclaimed.

"Yeah, thanks to Amber and Krystal here who found each other in the restrooms! Haha!" Yuri answered while chuckling with Hyo.

"Too bad Ailee couldn't make it. This is gonna be fun!" Luna suddenly spoke.

Yuri, Hyo and I just looked at each other.

"Uh-- yeah, where's Ailee anyway?" Hyo suddenly blurted, trying not to be obvious.

What the . Nice going Hyo. Now all eyes are on me, waiting for me to answer the question. 

My mind was literally blank and I didn't know what to say.

"Yeah, didn't you guys invite her?" Yuri rushed to my side and butted in. 

"Well, I texted her earlier but she said she's not feeling well." Krystal answered, still looking at me.

"Oh, uh... Yeah. I think she's sick." I blankly spoke.

"Maybe next time then. Now which movie are we gonna watch?" Hyo was quick to change the subject.

"... Soojung-ah!" 

We saw Jess unnie walking over to us.

"Unnie!" Krystal greeted her with a hug. 

All of us bowed to our senior. Well, except Yuri, who rushed to her side and greeted her with a huge smile on her face.

"Sica-ah! You're here!" She excitedly said.

"Yeah! So what are we up to?" Jess unnie asked. 

"I think we all agreed to watch The Conjuring 2 right?" Yuri excitedly said.

"Oh yeah! Is it still on? We gotta watch that! Kyaaa!" Vic excitedly squealed.

"Yah! When did I ever agree to that? You know I can't watch scary movies!" Luna complained.

"I know, me too!" Krystal pouted. Aish, such a cutie. 

"Omo! It might be too scary, Yuri-ah!" Jess unnie pouted like her sister.

"Yah, don't be such scaredy cats! It's just a movie. Plus, there's six of us! It's gonna be fun!" Hyo countered.

We all then headed to the cinema and lined up for tickets and snacks. Luna was still protesting but heck, we were all too hyped for this. I love scary movies. This is an awesome idea. It will definitely get my mind off things.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked a nervous Krystal while lining up for popcorn. 

"Not really, I get scared very easily. I'm not sure if I can handle it. But I don't wanna be a party pooper though." She pouted.

"It's okay, it's just a movie. It's not real." I tried to assure her.

"Yah, you know it's from a true story." She glared at me.

"Well yeah, but it's not like it could happen to you. Or any of us." I told h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter