Chapter 21

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21


Amber's POV

*PRRRTTTT!*

The final whistle was blown which signalled the end of the game. It's about time, I'm so exhausted. Whew!

"Nice game, Bud!" Yuri gave me a high-five.

"You too Yul! You're on full guard mode bro! Haha!" I nudged her.

"Great job, you guys!" Hyo greeted us.

I didn't know that they were still here. Yes, Krystal's still here too. My tired body seemed to have fully recovered as soon as I saw her.

"Oh, you're still here?" I walked up to her.

"No, I'm not. Duh?" She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Heh. Uh, thanks again for the drink, Krys. You literally saved my life. I could have died if I didn't have anything to drink. Heh." I told her.

"Haha! You are such a drama queen. It's fine. But alright, you owe me!" She answered.

"Yes, I owe you my life, Princess-nim." I bowed then motioned for a hug.

"Eww, you're all sweaty." She made a "gross" face and moved away from me.

"Did you say eww? Eww huh? Come here!" I chased her.

"Omo, look at these two!" Yuri and Hyo looked at each other.

Yul and I quickly changed in the locker rooms while Hyo and Krystal waited for us.

"Hey, since you guys stayed with us at practice, me and Ber decided to buy you dinner. How does that sound?" Yuri asked them.

"Great! I'm starving!" Hyo chirped.

"Krys, since I owe you my life, I'd like to repay you with dinner." I told her.

"Haha. Okay, we can start with that!" She answered.

"Good, then what do you wanna eat?" I asked her.

"Beef!" She squealed.

"Then beef it is." I gave her a thumbs up.

"Yah! How come nobody's asking me?" Hyo complained.

"Haha. Come on Hyo, I'm buying yours." Yuri put an arm on Hyo's shoulder.

We then had dinner at a restaurant nearby. Everyone was hungry, especially me and Yuri. Well, we usually are this hungry after training. Hyo and Krys seemed to enjoy the food we bought them. 

It was finally time to go home and Yuri's driver came to pick her up. Hyo will ride with her since her house is on the way from the restaurant, while I offered to walk Krys back to school where her dad will pick her up.

"Thanks for dinner, Am." She spoke.

"It's okay Krys, I owe you, remember?" I said to her.

"Nah, I was just kidding." She answered.

"Well, then it's a thank you for the drink. Now we're even." I smiled. 

She smiled back and I felt a blush coming on. S*hit.

"Oh, my dad's here. Gotta go! Thanks, Am. See you on Monday." She sounded quite sad.

Right, Monday. Ailee will be back by Monday and I don't think I can hang out with her like this anymore. Is it why she sounded sad? Or am I just imagining things?

"Bye, Amber!" She waved.

"Huh? O-okay yeah, see you!" I said, still in a daze. 

Ailee's coming back but why do I feel sad about it? Why do I feel like I'm gonna miss Krystal? Why do I feel like I want to be with her?

F*uck! Get your s*hit together, Amber!


Ailee's POV

I can't wait to talk to Amber and tell her the good news.

Calling Babe...

No answer.

To Babe:

Hi Babe. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter