Chapter 5

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

It's the day of the try outs and man, I am so hyped! I've been waiting to finish classes all day. I trained hard the past week, getting on my game. I wanted to get back on track and regain my stamina. SM High's basketball team has good reputation, and I must say, their winning stats are consistent. I heard that you have to have solid skills to get through try outs. I'm pretty confident though. I think I was able to train well enough this past week. I'm ready. Bring it on!

I went straight to the gym with Yuri and Hyo right after last period. True enough, Hyo and her squad will have dance try outs in the same gym as ours. I instantly thought about Krystal. I was trying not to spazz about it though, it might distract my focus. But heck, as soon as we stepped inside the gym, I immediately saw her.

She was goofing around with her friend Vic, showing off some of their choreography. I watched her as she swayed her hips, I bit my lip as I saw her turn around and did a hair flip. 

"Yo, you're drooling!" Hyo pointed to my mouth and busted laughing with Yuri.

"Wh-What? No! Hey!" I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and realized that nothing was there. Ugh, these two! 

I glared at Hyo and she immediately made a run for it. "Good luck with try outs, Ber! Keep your head in the game!" She winked.

I pulled Yuri's arm and started walking towards the other side of the gym. "I'm really gonna kill her!" I muttered. 

"Yuri-ah!" A girl called out.

"Hi Sica! What's up!" Omo, this is the icy girl I saw with her last time. The one that kinda looks like Krystal. 

"I was just about to go back to the Auditorium, it's my turn to evaluate the students trying out for Glee Club. I just came to check on my little sister." Oh so she's an unnie huh. Did she say little sister? 

"I see. Aww, you're such a sweet big sis, you know that?" Yuri's eyes almost turned to little hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter