Chapter 26

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26


Krystal's POV

Remember that time I was with Yuri and Jess Unnie at the cafeteria? I remember asking myself if Amber and I will ever be like them. And just now, something in me believed that we could be... And more. I don't know but Amber seems to treat me in a special way. I've known her for a while now, but I don't see hear treat anybody this way. I don't know about Ailee though, I don't hang out with them when they're together. 

Just now, she opened the bottle of mango juice for me, like how Yuri did it for Unnie. She bought me food. I admit, she takes care of me well. And I can't say that her gestures do not make my heart flutter. 

Realizing all of these, I placed my hand on top of hers, as I look straight into her eyes. I don't know if she could see how I appreciate all these. And how I wish I could tell her how I really feel. 

"Thank you, Am." I spoke as I held her hand.

I felt her flinch at my sudden move. I guess she wasn't expecting that at all.

"It's noth--" She immediately spoke.

I don't think she understands how much this means to me.

"No really, thank you for doing this for me." I cut her off, giving her hand asoft squeeze, not breaking our eye contact.

She stared back at me, while I waited for her to say something.

"... Amber?" 

We slightly jumped at the sound of that voice. I felt Amber quickly remove her hand from underneath mine.


Amber's POV

I quickly slipped my hand off Krystal's, kind of scared that someone might see us like this. I mean yeah, we're not doing anything weird but I have a girlfriend and I don't think she or anyone would be pleased to see me holding hands with another girl.

Well yeah, I was disappointed to end our little moment like that. I don't know why but her hand on mine just felt so damn right.

We almost broke our necks as we quickly looked at the direction of the voice.

"H--Hey Yul!" Thank GOD it's just her.

I don't know if she saw that little thing going on. But she has that surprised look on. Maybe she did.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked. She saw it. She definitely did.

"I uh, I was just feeding this Princess right here." I pointed at Krystal, trying not to sound awkward.

"Oh hey Krys, how are you feeling? Sica told me to check on you while she's at the meeting. I went to the clinic but the nurse told me you already left." She turned to her. Whew, looks li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter