Chapter 32

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32

Amber's POV

I watched Ailee struggle to hold back her tears during the awfully quiet ride home. 

I felt really bad and sorry for her, but I have battled with myself enough for this. She deserves to know the truth. The truth that I do not just like Krystal.

I am in love with her.

I did not say anything when Ailee confronted me. I just told her that we just settle it another time. We had a fun night, I didn't wanna ruin it all. But I guess I still did. 

Who am I kidding though, I still don't know how to tell her. For now, I just know that I have to.

Here I am, in love with Krystal, without knowing how she really feels about me. But you know what? I don't give a damn. She could only see me as a classmate, or as a friend. I don't care, all I know is that I love her. And I wanna show her how I feel. I can't keep lying to myself anymore. I can't keep lying to Ailee. 

*Beep beep*

From: Yuri

We're here bud. I don't think she's home yet. 

Wait, what? I immediately checked the time. 11:09pm. What is she still doing out with this guy? Ugh.

To: Yuri
Do you guys know where she is? Did she text Jess Unnie? 

Where could she still be at this time? 

From: Yuri 
Relax. I'm sure they're on the way. She texted Sica that she'll be home soon. 

To:Yuri
Yeah, but did she say where she is?

From: Yuri

Sica said she did not mention anything. Yah, stop imagining things!Can't talk now!
Laters!

What's does she mean she can't talk now? Ugh, that lovesick Kwon. 

Where is this girl? Should I call her? But wouldn't that be weird though? I thought, while my hand hovered on her name on my phone. 

To: Krystal
Hey, are you home? 

I finally settled with sending her a text, and the minutes passed like years as I wait for her reply.

*Beep beep*

I almost dropped my phone as I swiped the screen to unlock it.

From: Krystal
I'll be home in a bit. Why?

She's right. Why? Why am I asking? Because I'm freaking worried that you're still out with this guy, that's why. If only I can tell her that.

To: Krystal
I see. Take care, Krys.

That was the safest reply I could send. I wanted to ask where she is so bad but I don't think I could do that. I don't want her to think that I'm meddling with her life.

From: Krystal
You too, Am. Thanks! ^^

"Can't you just tell me where you are???" I animatedly screamed to my phone before I slumped on my bed and let out a deep sigh. You're driving me crazy, Krystal Jung. 


Krystal's POV

*Beep beep*

From: Amber
Hey, are you home?

That's weird. Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter