Chapter 29

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29

Amber's POV

"Yah! It's the 5th store and you still haven't picked anything!" I scolded Yuri. We have been going around the mall for a while now and she still couldn't decide on what to wear. It's getting pretty exhausting.

"I know! Nothing seems to be enough! Ugh, this is really killing me!" She complained. 

"I told you! Don't stress too much on it, Yul. I'm sure she'll find you attractive either way. She won't agree to go with you if she doesn't." I winked at her.

Her eyes glistened and it looked like she was energized with what I just said.

"Wait, we forgot to check out H&M! I bet I could find something there. Let's go!" She dragged me.

"Hey Yul, I'm gonna sit over there for a bit. My feet are tired from walking." I called out to her as she scanned through the women's suits section.

"Alright Ber! I'll try these on in a bit!" She answered. 

I walked over to the couch outside the dressing rooms and plopped myself on it. I leaned my head back as I stretched my back and arms. Oh yes, it feels good to finally sit down after walking for hours.

"Unnie! How about this?"---

I snapped my head as I heard a very familiar voice coming from one of the dressing rooms.

"K-Krystal?" I stuttered, unconsciously saying her name out load.

I stood there gaping, as I saw her come out the door wearing a white mini tube dress. Man, she looked really hot. This dress totally compliments her curves and shows how fit she really is.

"Oh, hey Am! What are you doing here?" She spoke.

I sat there frozen staring at her awesome body--- I mean, beauty.

"." I cursed under my breath.

"Excuse me?"

"Huh?" I managed to croak. I didn't really hear what she said.

"I said, what are you doing here?" She repeated.

"I uh, I'm here with Yuri. She's picking out an outfit for tomorrow." I answered, eyes still locked on her.

"Cool, me too! I'm here with Jess Unnie, trying out dresses for tomorrow. Where is she though?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter